Blood

I kept shooting like a psychopath and I could feel the hard pressure every time I released a bullet. I was shaking but I didn't care. I shot at them and their dumb car. I finally saw them on the floor and the leader had dropped his gun. I waited a few seconds to see if they would get up but they didn't. I ran towards the leaders gun and slid it behind me with my foot like if it were a soccer ball. I jogged away a little not taking my eyes off of them. I looked at their chest to see if they were breathing. I heard glass cracking under my feet as I walked towards them to see where I shot them. I pointed the gun at the leader as I looked down. Blood was running down his face and he had his eyes open. Apparently I had shot him in the middle of his forhead, the other on his shoulder, and one in the stomach area. I looked at his partner and my eyes examined his body. I shot him in the heart area, in the head area, on his right arm, another in the throat, and on his left knee. I kneeled down and reached out my left index and middle fingers out to check their pulse. I didn't hear any signs of them living. I walked past them and looked at the car. The windows were shot into pieces and I saw a bullet in the back trunk area. I looked at the tire and it seemed like I got that too. I looked behind me onto the floor, where they were at and there was already a big puddle of blood. I walked past them again and walked a few feet away. I sat down on the floor and started to cry. I could barely see the gun I held in my hands. I let it go and it hit the floor. I brought my knees into a hug and softly cried. I felt myself out of breathe and I couldn't seem to breath through my nose anymore. "It's okay I killed them because they were going to rape and who knows what else." I thought as I smiled and wipped the tears of my face. "I won't go to jail! It's okay, Nammi. Your free you should run away." I cheered myself as I thought. "But I can't leave the scene or I'll be in trouble." I bit my lip as I thought in frustration. A pair of bright headlights shinned against the scene and me. I panicked and pulled the gun slowly with my right hand. I held it close against my shaky body and thought "I'm in India though! Maybe the laws over here are different! Oh, no I'm going to jail!" I started to breathe heavy and I calmed down as I thought "Maybe this stranger will help." The car that approached looked like a rich race car. I held out my left hand but saw blood on it and I gasped. Instantly, I put it down and waited for the figure to approach. I heard more cars coming and they seemed to look alike. "Maybe it's the rest of the leaders gang that are here to take revenge. Will I have to kill them too? Most importantly will I die?" I looked down at my feet as I thought. I heard the doors of their cars open and close right after they got off. I looked up to see if they were friendly or not. I grabbed the gun tightly in my hand and squinted my eyes for a better view. My eyes widen as I counted seven dark shadows and looked to my right to see where I slid the gun to. My heart beat could be heard in my ears as I saw it like two yards away. I gazed back at the figures and they came closer. As they got clearer in my sight my eyes widen. "No! It can't be!" I thought as I quickly got up from the floor. I pointed the gun towards the one and only Suga.