Night Time

I didn't hesitate in getting off the bed and rushing towards the door. I quickly opened it and was about to run out but those two guards were blocking the way. I didn't feel Suga grab onto me and I was so scared to look behind me. I bit my lip and turned around slowly. I gasped as Suga was standing right behind me. He pulled me out of the way and closed the door. He pushed me against the wall and put my hands over my head. I turned my head sideways and wanted to cry. He came really close to my neck and I didn't hesitate to kick him.

"Ow!" Suga groaned in pain. As I got out of his grip and locked myself in his bathroom.

I looked around for a window and there was no window. "Oh, no." I whispered as my heart was in pain.

I sat on the floor and rocked back in forth. "Lord please help me!" I quietly said in the verge of crying.

I heard the door unlocking and I looked at the knob terrified. I quickly got up as the door swung open to a angry Suga. I quickly looked around for a weapon and started to throw everything in my sight at him.

"Get away!" I shouted as I kept throwing stuff at him. My eyes then spotted cologne and I felt a smile appear on my face. Suga saw what I was looking at and we both rushed towards it. He has longer arms so obviously he would have gotten it anyways. He quickly grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the bathroom.

"Your hurting me!" I shouted in pain.

Suga threw me on the bed and hovered over my body. He made sure he was in between my legs this time. As he held my hands with his right hand over my head.

"You really piss me off. You know that right?" He hissed in my ear.

I closed my eyes as I didn't want to hear him.

"Look at me." Suga calmly requested.

I didn't open my eyes.

"Look at me!" He shouted in my ear which made me flinch and tightened my eyes together more.

Suga's left hand went up my thigh. I quickly opened my eyes in anger and shouted "Don't you dare!"

Suga smirked and said "Ah! So, this is what you don't like huh. Well to bad! You know, you never listen to me or do as I say. What makes you think I'll listen or stop?"

Suga attacked my lips and then my neck. I felt his left hand going up to my waist. I let out a gasp and shouted "Stop!" I felt tears building up as I pleaded.

Suga didn't stop and then I shouted "I'm telling your mom!"

Suga stopped and looked at me. I turned to look at him as he didn't do anything for a couple of seconds. I didn't know if that was a good idea or not anymore.

Suga let me go and got off of me. I quickly fixed my dress and whipped a tear that had escaped from my eye. I felt my heart rate beating so fast as I looked at him. Suga got his phone and put it in speaker as he called a number. "Don't get up or else!" He ordered as he looked at me.

I quickly nodded and hoped he wouldn't do nothing to me.

Suga sat on the left side of the bed but his back was facing me. I looked at him confused.