The Mansion

I felt my eyes closing slowly as I was on the ground in some what of pain. Yoongi hovered over my face and shaked me. His yelling sounded like it was miles away but he was in my face. Trying to get me not to knock out on the ground. I could hear someone else yelling and that's when I realized it wasn't any guy I knew. I just kept gazing at Yoongi's beautiful pale face as I felt myself regaining my power. He picked me up and he ran into the office. He put me on the ground and his mom was already in there.

"Nammi! Get up! We need you to get up and fight!" His mother shouted in my face.

I swallowed very hard as I tried my very best to get up. I grabbed the back of my head as I sat up and took some seconds to organize my vision. After some seconds the world stop spinning in circles and I saw Yoongi carrying a gun.

"When your ready, get out and run." His mother said before she left the office after Yoongi with a gun in her hand.

I stood up and wined in pain. My head and back were killing me as I stood there. I started to get used to the pain as I rushed to look for a gun. I don't know if they will need help but I'm already a criminal so oh well. I digged in Yoongi desk and found a small one. I took a deep breath before peeking out the door and walking out. "Please hurry guys." I said in my mind impatiently.

I flinched as I started to hear gun shots from the dining room. I rushed towards the room and saw about ten men with a guy almost in the center. "Must be the real Jackson." I thought.

I sighed and went back to the office. I ran in there and thought "I need bombs now!" I typed in the code and the book shelf opened. I ran in there and looked around the wall. I smiled as I saw only two bombs. "I think and hope this will be enough to kill them all." I whispered to myself. I carefully grabbed them, put the gun under my shirt and ran out the office. There was only seven men now and Jackson was shooting behind a wall. I saw Yoongi's mom on the other side trying to kill the other men and Yoongi was trying to kill Jackson.

I panicked as I asked myself and thought "What if I accidentally kill Yoongi instead of Jackson?!"

I shaked off the thought and threw the small little bomb right behind the men and the other towards Jackson's way. I quickly ran behind the wall and waited for it to go off. After a couple of seconds it went off and some white dust fell over my head. I thought the ceiling would fall over me but it just cracked. I peeked around the wall and saw the men on the ground but I didn't see Jackson. I ran past them and went to see if Yoongi was there but he wasn't. I looked over where his mom was and she was laying on the ground. I felt my face go hot and hear my heart beat in my ears.

As I got down on my knees I whispered "Min Yoongi will kill me now." I reached out my index and middle finger towards her throat. There was a soft heart beat that I felt. I heard voices coming from behind and my eyes widen as I saw Yoongi's gang coming. I stood up and made a run for it. "If I stay they will think I killed her and I didn't mean to hurt her." I thought as I ran out the back door.

"Where are you going?!" RM shouted as he stood infront of me.

I put my hand over my chest and said "I will go find Yoongi."

RM said coldly "Yes we will all go together."

I stuttered as I said "W-what about Yoongi's mom?"

"She just hit her head hard and she has been taken back to her house. She will be fine with the medication that I gave her." Jin said from behind me.

I thought I would throw up any second as I felt all their gazes on me. "Shall we go?" I smiled awkwardly as I asked.

Tae raised an eyebrow and said "What did you do to her?"

I sighed and said "I threw the bomb but I aimed for the men and Jackson! I didn't mean for it to go over there!"

Tae pointed at me and yelled "Don't lie we all know you didn't like her!"

I widen my mouth and eyes at his accusations. I gasped and said "I would never hurt her! I know Yoongi would kill me if I ever did and if he didn't I still wouldn't!"

Jungkook got in between us and said "Enough! Lets go find Yoongi!"

J-hope looked towards me and said "Stay near or we will assume that you're trying to make a run for it like a few seconds ago."

I looked down at the ground and nodded. "These guys are smart " I thought as we walked towards the forest.

"Lets split!" Jimin shouted.

"Tae, Jungkook, RM and me will go this way." Jimin explained.

"Jin, J-hope and Nammi will go the other way!" Jimin pointed as he explained.

"Jin keep an eye on your phone because we won't know if Yoongi is ok or not." Jimin said as he walked off with the others.

Soon they disappeared into the forest and I stayed close to the guys. We got further and further into the forest. I started to get goosebumps on my arms as I asked "Do you guys know where your going?"

Jin looked back at me and chuckled "We know where we are but I don't know where were going."

J-hope kept looking on the ground for footsteps or something but there was nothing. I widen my eyes as it started to get dark and held my body into a hug. I started to get cold and worry for Yoongi.

*Bang*

We all gazed at eachother as we heard the shot.