The Female

Yoongi was just gazing at my face and I was just asking myself "I can't even remember when he proposed to me?"

Yoongi smiled and said "You say you don't love me. So, I'll wait until you love me back and marry me."

I kept my gaze down and said in a low voice "I will not marry a cheater."

Yoongi frowned his eyes "So, you'll marry a criminal but not a cheater?"

I closed my eyes for a second before asking "You'll marry a liar?"

Yoongi grabbed my trash and his. Before opening the door he said "Don't run away."

I waited for him to walk up closer to the trash can so I could make a run for it.

I was about to open the door but the glass from the back broke in pieces. I screamed as I ducked down in my seat and put my hands over my ears. The window glass from the car broke. The glass was falling over me and every where else. The gunshots stopped after a while and I popped my head up slowly. I sat up, looked around and as my heart was calming down it went out of control. I opened my door and ran towards the bloody body.

I yelled "Yoongi!" I got on my knees and turned him around. He didn't open his eyes and I said "Yoongi? Wake up!" I waited and no response. I grabbed his head and put it over my lap. I heard a cough right infront of me and Yoongi. My grip went tight as I held yoongi in my lap and weakness was taking over me. I looked up to see who dared to hurt Yoongi. My eyes widen as I saw the gun being pointed towards me and I shouted "You!"

She laughed evilly and said "Duh, who did you think it was?"

I was now mad and I asked "Why?!"

She was now grinding her teeth and said "I saw the way he was looking at you earlier in the lobby! He took you to eat and not me! I thought he loved me but I realized that he loves you! Then I thought it was in my head but after you grabbed his hand to leave. I saw you all over the news saying that you were going to marry my Yoongi!"

I looked at her disgusted as I thought she was better than the last girl that worked at the lobby but I was wrong.

"Why did you shoot him if you love him?!" I shouted.

She smirked and said "If he's not mine then he won't be yours."

I put my index and middle finger on his neck and said "He's not dead."

She laughed and said "I know I just shot him so you could get out of the car."

I squinted my eyes at her and laughed as I said "You think he'll like you after he finds out that you shot him and me?"

She laughed and asked "Who did you think shot him right now? You thought it was a guy and not a girl. I'll kill you now and it will be a cold case."

I laughed and said "You think he's dumb?"

She smirked and said "Apparently he didn't know I was going to kill him."

I looked down at Yoongi pale face and I caressed it.

"Any last words?" She evilly asked.