Bomb

I heard a beeping noise go off behind them which made us all look in confusion. I squatted down quickly and closed my eyes as the bomb went off. When I didn't hear anything I opened my eyes. Some bricks and part of the ceiling fell upon them. I had dust all over my body as I looked down to see if I was okay. I tried to look around but there was so much smoke every where that I started to cough. I started to feel weak as I breathe in all that dust. I saw a shadow coming towards me which I thought maybe it would be another family member. I could hear my heart beat in my ear as the person approached. I looked around for something to help me defend myself but there was only huge bricks around. I looked straightforward as it got closer and I waited.

He held out his hand and said "Lets go."

I didn't know if I was happy or not when I saw Mr.Min standing infront of me. I got up by myself and walked past him.

He catched up and grabbed my hand. I tried to snatch it away but he didn't let go. He started to run and pull me with him. As we ran I looked around and it was just tall grass around us. Ahead of us was a big hill and a helicopter waiting for us. He jumped in it and helped me in. I tied myself and looked at him.

"Lets go!" Suga shouted at the pilot.

We were in the helicopter for around 25 minutes. The pilot landed the helicopter in the front yard of the mansion. Suga got off and helped me get off. We went inside and the two maids were at the door waiting for me.

"Come with us we'll help you." The maids said as they tried to grab me into a hug.

"No! Don't touch me! I don't need none of your help!" I snatched myself away from them and ran upstairs towards Suga's room.

The maids looked at Suga and he nodded that it was ok for them to leave.

Suga went to go grab his car keys and left the mansion. The guys looked at eachother and went their separate ways to investigate what really happened.

I went into the walk in closet and got the chair from in there. I walked into the restroom and put the chair under the door knob. "No one will come in now." I thought as I sat in the tub.

I washed myself and leaned back as I let my tears roll down my face. "The whole country thinks I'm a criminal and doesn't know what really happened. Now I may be the most wanted in the country. Me, that doesn't kidnape, steal, kill, sale illegal guns and drugs. People want to find me to kill me now. I can't go to jail or I'll die. Now, I don't know what's worse being here or in jail." Alot was going on in my mind and also in my heart. "Suga came and saved me though. If it weren't for him I would be dead. Yet he saved me because he needs me. Not because he wants me in his life and heart." I thought as I felt myself saddened. "I wanted to love him but hate him too. I was here again and that ment I would have to give him a child. I want to actually love him and our future child. However, I am here because of his mother. My life isn't the same and I don't think it ever will be." I thought as I brought myself to a hug and let more tears blur out my vision. I smiled as it looked like my world was varnishing infront of me.

A few hours past and I just stared at the ceiling from the bath tub. I rubbed my eyes with my pruney fingers and sat up. I looked back at the door and the chair was still there. "I will have to go outside sooner or later." I pouted as I sighed at the thought.

I got out and grabbed a towel. "Oh no. I forgot my clothes." I said annoyingly to myself. I glanced towards the closet in there and walked towards it. I saw a stripped black and red pajamas. "Must be Suga's. I mean Yoongi's." I said annoying as I put it on. I dried my hair and hesitated to walk out. I removed the chair and slowly opened the door. I looked out the bathroom and Suga was in bed already. I glanced at the clock and it was 2:11 A.M. I walked towards the closet and closed the door. I took Yoongi's pajamas pants off and put on my underwear. "More like it." I smiled as I whispered to myself. I put back the pants on and looked in the mirror. I looked at my lip and said "because of you my bath didn't feel well." I walked out and saw Suga in the same position. He was sleeping on his side and looking towards the side I sleep on.

I carefully laid down beside him and pulled the blanket up to my stomach. I looked at him and smiled. "I wish you could like me." I thought but shaked the bad thought away. I looked up at the ceiling and let out a soft sigh.

"Are you ok?" The voice made me gasp and look towards Suga quickly.

I put my hand over my heart and said "You scared me! Oh my-"

He chuckled and waited for me to catch my breath.

"Yes, I feel better thanks for asking." I said as I looked at him.

Suga just stared at me and I started to think maybe he wanted to do it which made me nervous.

"We'll talk tomorrow morning, goodnight." Suga said in a soft voice.

I nodded and turned my back towards him. I closed my eyes and flinched a little as I felt his arms pull me back into a back hug.

I turned my head a little to look at him and he kissed my cheek. I blushed at his actions and looked away. "Does he like me now?" I smiled as I thought and went to sleep.