Restaurant

Yoongi opened the door for me and held out his hand for me to grab. I saw news reporter gazing from afar and I quickly catched up. I took his hand and we walked in with our fingers interlocked. I smiled and blushed as we came to a stop.

"Go inside. I'll catch up." Suga whispered in my ear.

I nodded and walked inside. I looked back and he was talking to the reporters.

I went to the lady in the front and said "Hi, do you know where Mr. Min office is?"

"What is your name?" She asked without smiling.

"Nammi." I smiled awkwardly as my eyes roamed around the big fancy lobby.

"Your name isn't in the system. I can't tell you any information." She looked at me head to toe as she informed me.

I looked back at her with a smile and said "Okay."

I headed towards the seats in the middle of the lobby and she stopped me. "Didn't you listen?! You can't be here if your not in the system." She stood up from her seat as she kind of shouted.

I looked at her confused and said "I came with s- I mean. I came with Mr. Min and he's outside at the moment."

"Yeah that's what they all say." She chuckled as she looked at my outfit really ugly.

I crosses my legs and said "I won't let you insult me. So take a chill pill before I-" I took a deep breath and stopped myself. "I can't ruin his reputation." I thought in my head.

The door opened and a girl rushed towards Yoongi. "Sir the meeting starts in about ten minutes."

His eyes looked down at the tiny lady and nodded. He gaze quickly caught me sitting in the seat.

I stood up and security was already blocking my way.

I looked at the girl at the front desk and rolled my eyes. Yoongi saw me looking at her and he sighed in annoyance.

"Security! You got the wrong girl." Yoongi shouted as he pointed towards the girl in the front desk. "It's that girl over there."

Security looked at him confused and I walked towards Yoongi.

"Come on! Now!" Suga clapped his hands as he shouted. Then he grabbed my hand as we walked inside the elevators.

"Why do you have people like her work for you?" I asked as I looked at him confused.

"Oh that's my ex-girlfriend. I didn't have a reason to kick her out the company." Suga said while we got off the elevators.

"You have some bad taste." I looked at him with a ugly face as I said. We walked past another front desk but it was the other lady's office.

"Yeah she's just good in bed." Yoongi opened the door to his office as we walked in.

I looked at him digusted and said "Damn you should have of married her."

"Jealous already." Yoongi smirked as he took a seat. 

"Not at all. Why would I? I got what she wants." I smirked back at him.