Changing

I thought for awhile and asked "You're kidding right?" I chuckled afterwards.

Suga turned off his laptop and put it on the floor. He looked back up at me and said "Nope bae. I'm very serious. Now if you excuse me I'm going to take a nap. If you do something I'll punish you." He pointed at me and asked "Got it?"

I looked at him disgusted and standed up from my seat. I shouted at him "No! I will not stay here with you criminals! You don't tell me what to do! Screw you all! I demand you to take me home, now!"

I felt the boys around me turned to look at me shocked. Suga got up from his seat and now I was looking at his chest. I lifted up my eyes and then my head. I felt like my heart beat accelerate as I looked at him stare at me.

"India is your new home. Now sit down Nemo before I make you." Suga said coldly.

"My name isn't Nemo. My name is Nam-" I was cut off as he pushed me back in my seat.

"I don't care! Now shut up before I punish you!" Suga shouted in my face.

I thought he would punch me in the face as he had his hands in fist forms. I fixed my hair and looked down at my arms to see it was not red. I looked at him a little scared and mad as I nodded lightly.

Suga sat down and stared at me. I looked out the window and thought in my head "I will escape from these crazy people and call the police. Then I will be sent home and they will end up in jail."

I looked back at him and he had his eyes closed as the others still stared at me. RM waved his hand at me and whispered towards me "Stop being bad."

I rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead at Suga again. I looked at him annoyed and thought "How can a handsome guy like him be so cold. Ah! What are you saying?! He's a criminal don't forget."

"Why are you looking at me? Are you in love that fast?" Suga asked as I was still looking at him in a disgusting way.

I looked out the window and said "Nope I do better than you."

He smirked and said "You'll regret that, honey."

I squinted my eyes at him and looked around if there was a phone. The Jet was super clean and I whispered "Can I atleast know the time?"

He didn't respond and I got annoyed.

A few hours past and we finally landed. I got smacked in the head to get up. I looked up and it was Suga "Wake up, loser I don't got all night." I got up from my chair and Jimin stopped me. The rest of the guys went outside and he said "Don't do nothing dumb or we'll hurt you."

He showed me the way out and I gulped as I walked outside. I could see the sunset and Suga said "Come on." I looked at him sad.

We were surrounded by just trees and no humans. I got in the limo as we drove off. The ride was about 20 minutes long and it was another mansion. My eyes widen as we drove up to the main doors. "Man this guy really is a criminal." I thought in my head. Suga didn't open the door which made me take my gaze off the masion and glance back at him. "Okay guys remember we have a meeting at the club in 30 minutes so hurry up. Meet up here in 30 minutes and dress nice." Suga opened the door and they all rushed out. A maid said "Nammi please hurry or Mr. Min will be angry." I looked at her confused because I didn't know who that was. She held out her hand "Nammi! Come on!" I got out the limo and she pulled my hand as we both ran inside the mansion.