Coma

I moved my fingers and felt the texture under them. It felt very soft which brought a soft smile on my face. I tried to open my eyes as they felt like they were glued shut for years. I frowned my eyebrows and rubbed my eyes. I tried to focus on the image infront of me which seemed to look like a brown door. I closed my eyes again and recalled my stomach. I gasped and it didn't hurt that much. I frowned my eyebrows again and was about to touch it but something stopped me.

"Don't." The voice said softly next to the bed I was on.

I turned to examine Yoongi's body as he was sitting next to me examining mine as well. "W-what happened?" I asked as I grabbed my head.

"You been unconscious for five days." Jin said from a dark corner of the room.

He came closer to me and said "The fever was so hard to control even this morning you had little fever. However, the deep cut on your stomach should be fine within two to five days."

I just looked at him and then I looked down at my tummy. "Did anybody see how you brought me to Jin?" I asked shyly as I didn't want to look at Yoongi's face.

"Ok well I'll be leaving to the kitchen to get you some food." Jin said as he prepared to leave the small room.

"Everyone saw you." Yoongi said as he was leaning in his chair.

I nodded and asked "Where are we? Is your mom ok?"

Yoongi got up from his seat and walked towards the small far right window. "We're in a small looking barn house for now." He paused, turned around and walked towards me. "Did you help my mom or run away?"

I bit the inside of my mouth and felt my blood turn hot against my skin. I wanted to take my gaze away but his gaze was to deadly.

"I-i was-" I stuttered as he was right. I did run away instead of helping her but I'm just sick of all of this.

"I don't want your excuses or lies." Yoongi said with a very cold tone.

I got angry as I said "Don't be getting mad because let me remind you that you kidnapped me. I didn't kidnap you and keep you." I rolled my eyes as I finished.

"Let me remind you that your mine and I do what I want." Yoongi said with a cold tone before leaving and slamming the door after him.

I flinched a little at the loud noise after he slammed the door. I pulled the sheets over my shoulders more as I felt a little cold.

Jin came up after a few mintues and said "Come down stairs and eat. It's important to get up from bed and move your body."

I looked at his soft smile and said with a pout "Can you help me up a little?"

Jin chuckled and said "Of course but just remember that you will feel dizzy now but in a few mintues you should feel better."

I nodded as he helped me get up to my feet. I felt light headed at first but after a few seconds I felt better. I smiled and said "Ok I got this."

Jin let go and said "Once you start getting used to everything you will be fine."

I nodded as I walked out of the small room slowly. I smiled as I fastened my pace and saw Jin surprised face. We finally made it downstairs and into the kitchen area. I frowned as I saw how small the kitchen was and the little dining area. "Is he poor?" I thought.