The Mess

"Am I about to bring a stranger into my apartment?" I asked in my head as I opened my apartment up. I walked in and it was a mess every where. Things were all shattered and thrown on the floor.

I gasped as I saw almost all my things every where.

Jackson was about to knock on the door that he was coming in or going to ask if he could come in. He also gasped and asked "Nammi! Are you ok?!"

I put my hand over my heart and looked around if Suga was here. I started to search my little apartment but no one was there. I felt my heart thump against my chest really hard and loud.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said as I started to pick my things from the floor.

"Let me help you." Jackson said as he started to help me.

I stopped and looked at him. "Did you see who could have done it?" I asked as I hoped he would say yes.

Jackson stopped and looked at me pacing as he said "I was here the whole time until I decided to get hungry and leave. I'm sorry this is all my fault if I hadn't have left-"

I cut him off and said "It's not your fault. It's ok. I mean you were moving your things all day. You have to eat or you'll get sick."

"Tell me what to do so I won't feel guilty." Jackson sighed as he said.

I looked away and said "Just help me clean, please."

I didn't have much but the glass was very exaggerating.

I looked at the clock as we were almost done 9:44 P.M. I sighed and went to the refrigerator to get water for me and Jackson.

"Here." I smiled softly as I gave him the water.

He smiled back and received it. "Thanks." He said before drinking.

With everything that happened I didn't even want to make myself something to eat.

"Oh I forgot!" Jackson said as he put the broom against the wall and left for a couple of seconds. He came back with a bag and gave it to me.

"What is it?" I asked with confusion and concern.

"Ta-da." He said as I opened it.

"Cooked ramen?" I said as I looked in the bag.

"Yes!" He said with a big smile.

"Why?" I asked with curiosity.

"I didn't want you to leave but if you were then I brought you some food. So, you wouldn't forget me." He started to frown as he finished telling me.

"So, you already ate?" I asked as I put the warm plate on the clean table and took a seat.

"Yes. I didn't know what time you would get here. So I ate before you got here and that's when I realized I locked myself out." He said as he sat next to me in the dinner table with a frown.

"You shouldn't had because with all this that happened made me sick." I asked as I leaned my head against my hand.

"Eat! It will make you feel better and it's for your own good. Plus aren't you tired from work?" Jackson said as he tried to convince me of eatting.

I looked at him confused and asked "How do you know I was working?"

Jackson chuckled as his eyes roamed around the room and said "I just assumed as it looks like it's just you here."

I nodded my head and said "Oh yeah. It's just me here."

"Do you know who did this?" He asked with a serious tone.

"I think but atleast I'm ok I should be fine." I nodded as I looked for a fork.

"No. You won't! This time you were lucky what if next time they kill you!" Jackson yelled with concern.

"People around me, care about me so I should be fine and you live by yourself?" I asked as I sat back down with my fork in my hand.

"Yes. It's just me here." He nodded his head as he looked away.

I looked at the food and recalled the time I was drugged. I gulped really loud and got my water. "So, what brought you here?" I asked as I took a sip of my water.

He looked at me again and said with a hopeful tone "I wanted to start out a new life in this side of town."

I nodded my head as I listened to him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jackson asked as if he wanted me to hurry up and eat.

"What if he planned to drug me?" I thought. "Oh well I like to take a shower first and then eat. So, I think I will go ahead and shower." I said awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"No! You will eat!" Jackson shouted with anger.

I flinched and leaned back as he shouted.

"I mean that's a bad idea. It will get cold and it won't taste the same." He chuckled as he corrected himself.

I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag. I took out my phone and there were 67 missed calls. The number was private but my eyes widen as I saw a message say "I'm coming for you, Nemo! Get ready to die!"

I saw the time and it was sent like thirty minutes ago. "That means Suga should be-" My thought's were interrupted as I heard a knock on the door.

I immediately looked over at Jackson and he put his finger up towards his mouth. I glanced back at the door as I could feel my heart leave my body.

Jackson whispered and said "Open it, maybe it's someone else and not the killer."

I looked back at him crazy and whispered "Are you crazy?!"

Jackson got up and was about to open the door but I pulled him back. "Stop!" I whisper yelled at him.

*knock knock*

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Two men in black outfits grabbed me and Jackson came from behind putting a cloth over half my face to breath in. I looked up at him as I felt myself drift to sleep.

"Your a killer too." I thought as I lost my conscious.