India

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around I wasn't in Suga's room. I pushed myself up and winced in pain again. "Ugh I forgot about that." I said annoyed in my head. I looked around and the space was very small and I saw a little window. I went to it and saw the blue sky. My heart started to beat really fast. "Oh no! Oh wait, maybe they are flying me back home." I thought in my head. I shook off the negative thoughts and saw a bag on the chair next to the bed I was on. There was a sticky note with a girls handwriting. "Must of been the maid or his mom." I thought. I read the sticky note and it said "Please wear!" I looked inside, it was light blue jean shorts, a coke brand shirt, bra, and underwear. "Thank goodness." I whispered as I went into the restroom. A few minutes past and I went to go sit back down on the bed. "Should I leave the room to go see what's on the other side of the door?" Curiosity was killing me so I standed up and went to the door. I stared at the door knob for a few seconds. I reached out my hand but the door swung open. I quickly stepped back and looked up to see who opened the door.

I gasped as I said "Suga?!"

He looked at me confused like he didn't know I was there.

I heard someone from behind ask "What's wrong Suga?"

I looked past him and all the boys were now gathering behind him.

"I thought you said you left her in your room?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

One of the guys said "Wow you got me this time Suga! This has been the best prank ever.

Suga didn't look back and kept his gaze on me as he said "It's not a prank Tae."

Another guy chuckled as he said "I really thought you disobeyed your mom."

Suga stared into my soul and said "I did J-hope."

I was getting more confused and so were they.

"Then how is she here if you left her home?" Another guy asked.

"Be quiet RM I don't know!" Suga tilted his head a little as he shouted towards RM. Making me flinch a little at his actions.

Every one stayed silent as he looked like he was thinking. He suggested with his fingers as he said "Come."

All the boys went to go sit back down except Jimin, he ran past me into the room I was in and jumped on the bed.

Suga walked away and I followed him sadly. I started to think about negative thing's as he said "Sit." I sat down and now he was sitting infront of me. I breath slowly to try to calm the acceleration of my heart. I looked out the little window on my right and glanced back at him. I looked to my left to see what the boys were doing but they were doing their own thing like they weren't part of this.

I looked back at him and smiled as I asked "Are you taking me home?"

He leaned back in his seat and chuckled. My smile faded as I asked "Whats so funny?"

He smirked and asked "Is India your home?"

I stuttered as I said "W-what n-no you have it all wrong. I don't know what address was given to you b-but I'm not from there." I quickly nodded my head and nervously chuckled.

"That's to bad." He smirked as he rubbed his chin.

I looked at him confused and stuttered as I asked "W-what do y-you mean? Wait are we going there now?!"

Suga chuckled and looked like he was enjoying this. "Yes were on our way to India and we're staying there for business." I saw him getting his laptop off the floor as he received a message.

I looked down at his outfit and he was wearing black joggers and a long black T-shirt. I looked back at his face as I heard him typing on his laptop. I nervously asked "So you guys will be dropped off there and I will stay here so I can go home?" I smiled and nodded as I said "Ah ok sounds like a plan."

He coldly said "No."

My eyes widen at his response. "Maybe I heard wrong." I thought as I ask "What?"

He stopped typing and looked at me. "Do you have some kind of hearing problem or what?" He said annoying.

"Yes." I said sarcastically. Which was a bad idea.

Suga sat up straight and said "You will never go home."

I shouted "What?! Why?!"

"You know to much about us. I can't have you walking around telling people about us." He said kind of shouting.

I looked at him confused as I said "What are you talking about? I barely even know you guys. I only know your names and that's it."

"I am the mafia leader and own a business. We all kill, kidnape people, do trafficking prostitution, drug trafficking, arm trafficking and so much more things." He smirked and leaned back as he said this to me.