Leaving Suga

I woke up as I felt cold and opened my eyes. I thought it was still dark outside but it was just very cloudy. I looked beside me and it was empty. I sat up and looked at the bathroom door that was wide open. I leaned sideways to peek in the closet but Suga wasn't there. I moved Suga's pillow out the way so I could see the clock. 9:37 A.M. I quickly got up and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and went into the closet. I put on a long black sleeve shirt as it felt cold and some black pants. I quickly ran downstairs and went into the dining room. No one was there and I turned around as I heard voices coming from the living room. I walked in and took a seat across from Suga. The guys were already there and got quiet when I sat down.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked so everyone could stop stareing at me.

The guys looked at Suga and Suga kept his gaze on the floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Your going home." Suga looked up at me with concern as he said.

"W-what?" I stuttered as I looked at him disgusted. "What kind of sick joke is this?! Now that I'm a criminal now he doesn't want me." I thought.

"Your going back to the mansion in America." Suga corrected himself as he thought I was thinking about my apartment.

Which I was thinking that he ment that.

"With your mother?" I said as I scratched the back of my head. "The lady that got me in all of this." I recalled in my head.

"What you don't like her?" Tae asked with a smirk on his face.

I gazed at Tae and looked at Jimin as he wanted to laugh so bad.

"My mother will be leaving soon. By the time you get there she won't be there anymore." Suga nodded as he informed me.

I looked at him suspicious and asked with curiosity "Wait your not coming?"

"None of us will, Nammi." Rm said with a sad expression.

"So, I'm staying by myself in there." I wanted to smile but I held it in as I asked.

"Kinda, there will be security guards around and some maids." J-hope said with a soft smile.

"Why are you sending me back by myself? What if people come and try to kill me like in the restaurant or in the cell?" I started to panick as I asked.

"The gunshots that took place in the restaurant, we don't know exactly who that intent was intended for-" Suga paused as he let out a big sigh.

"You mean we almost could have died because of you." I said as my eyes widen.

"That's why it's best if you leave." Jin stood up from his seat as he said.

The maid came in with my suitcase and I looked at Suga. "I'm leaving now?" I asked with confusion.

"Yes, by the way you're a free girl now." Suga leaned on his knees as he looked up and informed me.

"What do you mean?" I asked again with confusion.

"The police aren't looking for you anymore. I fixed the problem and you have nothing to worry about anymore." Suga looked down on the floor as he gave me the best news he could give me.

"Really! Oh this is so good!" I shouted in happiness as I got up but then I frowned. "Wait. How? What did you do?" I got sadden at the thought that maybe he killed people to get me free.

"I went to the police station yesterday and convinced them it wasn't on purpose." Suga calmly said.

"And they believed you?!" I said with disgust in my voice and a little of anger could be heard in my voice.

"No. I ended up paying a fine for your freedom." Suga looked up at me as he told me.

"Thank you." I said with a shy and soft voice. "Who knew I would give thanks to a criminal." I thought.

"Are you guys coming back?" I asked as I wanted to make a plan to escape.

Suga smirked and stood up as he asked. "Why you want to escape? 

I glanced towards the suitcase and said "Uh, no I'm just scared that I'll get attacked. Just because I'm free doesn't mean that people from here or else where will clap for me, for what I did. I worry for my life and that's it."

Tae clapped his hands and said "Wow! I actually believe that."

I looked at Tae annoyed and walked towards the suitcase.

Suga didn't say anything as he thought for a few seconds.

I got in his jeep and he put the suitcase in the back. Another car followed behind us for security. I felt safer as we had more protection and Suga was next to me.

"I know that you snitched on me at the police station." Suga smirked as he kept driving.

I quickly looked at him terrified that maybe he would kill me out here in the forest.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you but just know that I find out and know about everything sooner or later." Suga nodded as it felt like a death warning.

I looked down at my feet as I got nervous listening to him.

After awhile we finally got to the Jet and he got my suitcase down. I waited for him to say any last words to me but he didn't. He just stood infront of me inches away from my face as I felt like he wanted to say or do something.

I cut the awkwardness as I said "O-okay well b-bye."

I chuckled a little as I was about to walk off but stopped. I thought maybe he would hold me back but he didn't.

I looked back and he was still standing there. I asked in confusion "Is the Jet going to explode if I get on? No wait. Will I die if I get in the Jet?"

Suga chuckled as he looked away and said "Stop thinking about killing. It's not healthy for your innocent mind."

I walked towards him and grabbed the side of his left arm. "Be honest with me. Are you planning on killing me?" I asked with nervousness taking over my body as I felt it shake a little.

He took his gaze off my hand that was holding his arm and walked closer to me. He chuckled and said "I would have killed you right now if I were planning it. What fun would it be if I didn't get to see or kill you myself? The jet is perfectly safe for you to fly to America."

I didn't believe him as he chuckled and saw his eyes. I looked down at his chest and bit the inside of my lip lightly. I let out a sad sigh and said "I wish I could believe you but I can't."

I turned around to walk away but Suga grabbed my hand. I turned around and glanced at his hand and then looked at him confused.

Suga said with a cold stare "Don't catch feelings for me. Remember you're just here to give me a kid and ask for nothing in return."

I pulled my hand away and said "I know."

I walked away quickly as I felt my eyes and heart sting at his words.