Thinking About Life

As I ran for my life I kept looking around to see if anyone came after me but nobody did. I also, checked to see if guards were outside but none were around. I smiled as I ran past the front yard and into the street. I kept running and thought about my way here from last night. There was only trees around as I came from the jet to the mansion. "No negative thoughts! Just keep running!" I stopped to catch my breath and looked around as there was only trees. "I don't care. I will hide in the trees if I have too. To take a break and keep going." I said.

I started to jog and saw a sign that said "Gas station 1.5 miles away."

"Great!" I smiled as I ran towards that direction.

As I got closer there was some cars and I ran faster.

"Please! Someone help me!" I yelled as I got closer.

"Are you okay?!" A woman asked as she looked like the owner of the store.

"Please! I need a ride to get home!" I said desperately.

"I'll call a taxi but are you ok?" She asked with concern.

"Yes just please hurry!" I shouted at her as she took out her phone.

"Oh! Well look at that! You're in luck today." She glanced up behind me.

I looked back and it was a taxi that was going to get gas. "Oh my goodness! Thank you!" I shouted as I smiled. I ran towards it and I asked the guy if he could take me home.

The ride was quiet and I held my head as I had a horrible headache. I hadn't eaten since yesterday and I was feeling weak.

After, awhile I made it to my apartment and asked the taxi to wait so I could get money. I looked under the mat and my spare key was there. I ran inside and recalled I didn't have my purse with me because Suga took it. I ran to my savings shoe box and took some money. I ran downstairs and gave him the money. I quickly went upstairs as I was terrified of being outside. I sat in my couch and rinsed my fingers through my hair. I took out the gun out of my pants and put it beside me. "Suga will come and find me if I stay here." I thought. "No wait. He wouldn't risk his pretty face, it would harm his company and himself" I said in calm voice.

I made myself something to eat and thought about my job. Then I thought about the gas station how I lied to her. "Suga probably is the owner of that place and many more companies. He probably owns her and the rest of the people around him. So, they won't snitch on him or they could be scared of what Suga could do." I smacked my lips as I recalled the bruise on it. I winced in pain and thought how bad my life had changed. "Good thing I ran away and the people around me will defend me." I smiled as I thought.

I went to shower and thought about where would I work now or if I should still work there. I didn't care if he had my stuff because I only had a few dollars in my account. I don't think he would want a few dollars when he's filthy rich.

I got out the shower and brought the gun with me. I sticked the gun under the pillow next to me as I got in bed. "Home sweet home." I said before drifting to sleep.

The next morning I woke up kind of nervous because I was scared Suga would appear in my apartment ready to kill me. I was eatting some waffles as I thought what would I do today. I looked out my window at the parking lot to see if I saw anyone familiar or any of Suga's cars. I just saw the one's that were usually there from my neighbors. I sighed in a nervous way as I got another purse and put my spare key inside and Suga's gun. I got out of the apartment and walked towards the end of the hall. Honestly, I was shaking to death that Suga would be around or stalking me. However, he can't because he has business in India to handle. I walked around the corner and bumped into someone hard. I got pushed back a little because of the velocity of the other person. Thankfully, he grabbed my hand so I wouldn't lose my balance.