Hmm

The coffee smell hit my nose as I opened up my eyes. I sat up and I was in my room. I frowned my eyes and recalled last night. I quickly threw the blanket off of me and a voice said "Hey! Not so fast!"

I gasped at the voice and it was Jin. I felt pain on my left arm and looked at it.

"You gave me a shot?" I asked in confusion.

Jin smiled and said "Yes! Your welcome."

"What was wrong?" I asked with concern.

"You had a very high fever. Your cut from your stomach was getting infected and I was able to stop the infection from spreading. You should feel better in a few days." Jin informed me.

I gasped and got out of bed quickly. "My job!" I shouted.

Jin grabbed my arm and said "It's okay tae is covering for you." He let go of my arm as I looked at him.

"What?!" I shouted in disappointment.

I got my work clothes and changed.

Jin pointed his finger at me like I was introuble "Nammi! If you don't calm down-"

I shouted "Tae will lose his mind and shoot everyone there. I will sure lose this job too!"

I rushed out the room and ran downstairs. I was about to turn the door knob but Jin held out his arm.

I looked up at him and I could feel myself drifting away.

Jin whispered "Nammi I warned you and you didn't listen."

I woke up in bed again and grabbed my head.

"I will lose my job." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Suga asked.

I quickly opened my eyes and their he was. "I thought you loved me." I gazed at him.

He leaned back in my chair and chuckled. "I do that's why I'm here to catch you when you faint."

I looked at him annoyed and said "Jin said I would be fine in a few days. So, you can go ahead and leave."

Suga smiled as he asked "You want me to go?"

I laid on my side and my back towards him. I sighed and said "Go away."

Suga left the room and I thought he left the house. A few minutes later he came back with chicken soup and I looked at him annoyed.

I sat up and asked "Did you put drugs in this?"

Suga looked away sad and said "My mom isn't here to do that."

I looked down at the food with guilt taking over me. I said in my head "I'm so dumb."

I started to eat it and asked "Where's Tae?"

Suga rubbed the back of his neck and said "Yeah, I'll be leaving now."

I looked at him shocked and asked "You're leaving? Wait, what did Tae do?"

"Goodnight." He said before almost leaving my room. I put the soup on the nightstand, got out of bed and grabbed his arm. I pulled him back and got infront of him.

I looked at Suga very serious as I said "Tell me. I won't get mad."

Suga smirked and watched my face. He calmly said "Tae quit and your boss said to tell you that your fired."

I went downstairs and saw Tae sitting in the couch. I slapped the back of his head and shouted "You had one job and you couldn't do it!"

Tae rubbed his head and pouted. "I'm a criminal! I don't take no yelling from anybody!"

I ran to him to hit him but he ran outside. Jimin held his stomach as it hurt him to laugh.

Suga said to the guys "Alright, lets go."

I walked towards Suga and said "No your not leaving until you fix this!"

Suga smirked and said "Fix what? You look better than ever slapping people around their heads. Sick people don't act like this."

I shouted "Not that! I mean my Job! You made this happen now fix this."

Suga smirked and said "Ah! Don't worry I got you a job."

"Really?!" I smiled as I received the good news.

"Yes I'll pick you up tomorrow morning to take you there." Suga said as he stepped outside and left.

I couldn't believe it but I was happy. I asked with curiosity "Where is it at?"

Jin smiled and said "I been with you all day and yesterday. I wouldn't know but when I do I'll send him the address so he take you."

With that he left and I said to myself "Should be a good job right?"