Thinking

I opened my eyes and looked beside me to see if Jungkook was sleeping. Then I looked back to see if that girl Nemo was there. I turned back and I was now looking ahead of me. Both of them were peacefully sleeping. I started to think about what would hurt Jackson the most. He doesn't have a family because they were killed by my father. He just focuses on the business and plays with some girls. I sighed in frustration and thought he has to have a weakness.

Tae knocked on my window making me shoot my head towards his direction. Jungkook opened his eyes and took out his gun. I opened the door and said "What?" Jungkook put his gun away and went back to sleep. Tae signaled me to come out of the car and I got out.

Tae leaned against the car and said "Everyone is inside the lobby sleeping but I can't."

I standed in front of him and my eyes roamed around the area. I nodded and said "Yeah me either."

Tae stared at me and asked "What are you going to do? Are you going to kill him?"

I looked at him as I chuckled and said "What fun would that be? I want to see him suffer."

Tae nodded and said "I will find his weakness."

I smirked at him and said "Yeah but I want to know now!"

Tae put his hands over my shoulder's and said "Don't worry Suga! We will make him pay for what he did."

I looked away and smiled as he let go of me. I looked at my watch it was 4:13 A.M.. I turned around and my back was now facing Tae. I looked up at the sky and started to see smoke in the air. I frowned in confusion and looked back at Tae. He was blowing smoke out of his mouth and I said "What's wrong?"

Tae looked at me in disbelief and said "All of this has me thinking to much." He blew more smoke out of his mouth and asked "Do you want a cigarette?"

I glanced towards the car and said "No."

Tae threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. "Alright I'm on it. I'll see you later."

I shouted behind his shadow "Call me when you find it!"

I saw him disappear in the darkness and I walked back into the car. I slowly started to feel my body drifting to sleep and I did.

I woke up again as I felt the hot sun shinnying in my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. It was 8:27 A.M. then I leaned back my head on the seat. I turned my head towards Jungkook direction but he wasn't there. I quickly sat up and looked back to see if that Nemo girl was there and she was. I got out the car and saw Jin coming. I walked towards him and met him midway.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked Jin worried.

Jin smiled and said "He's in the restroom but don't worry I am here now." He walked past me and opened the back left door.

I walked to the car and opened the right back door. I popped my head into the car and asked in confusion "What are you doing?"

Jin started to take off the bandanna off that girl's arm and put a bandage over her arm. "I don't want her arm to get infected or anything. We may need her later on and we need her healthy."

I closed the door and walked into the hospital. I saw the nurse and asked "Can I see my mother?"

The nurse said "Ah! Yes go ahead sir but please be careful. She's in the room 106."

I walked past her and rushed into her room. My mother was already awake and I went to go hug her not to tight though. I let go and shouted "Mother! What did I tell you but you never listen to me!"

My mother yelled at me "Stop yelling I am your mother now respect me!"

I sat infront of her in the bed and hold her hand. "Now you will come live with me if you like it or not."

My mother snatched her hand away and said "You don't tell me what to do."

I frowned my eyes and said "Okay then what do we do?"

My mother thought a few seconds and said "I will live with you for the next two weeks and you will buy me a new house."

I raised an eyebrow and said "You can't leave! They will probably kill you this time! Then what will I do!"

My mother grabbed my hand and patted it. I looked down at her hand and looked at her smile. "Everything will be fine don't worry."

I looked at her in disbelief and said "I won't worry if you have body guards with you 24/7."

My mother hissed and said "I am not some child! I am your mother and I won't let you spy on me!"

I smiled and said "What if they live near you and not with you?"

She looked at me as she thinked and said "Fine."

I hugged my mother again and chuckled.

My mother then weeped in pain and I let go. I shouted "Sorry! I forgot!"

My mother rolled her eyes and asked "When can we leave?"

I smirked and said "Now."

I got up and went out to call the nurses to help. I went to the lobby to sign the release papers. The guys came and asked "Ready?"

I nodded and walked into my mother room. I looked at her and she was already ready to go. We slowly left the building and I saw my car parked infront of us.

Jimin smirked as he got out of my car and looked back to see if J-hope was in the separate car. He threw the keys at me and I catched it. I got my mom in the passenger seat and made my way to the driver side to leave. The guys split and went in the car behind me and the others in the car behind the hospital.

"I hope Tae found sonething." I thought as I drove away.