Fever?

It was morning and I was dressed up for work. I got a new job but the boss didn't seem to like me. I sighed as I stopped at the nearest cafe store. I got a donut and some water as I made my way to the store. I decided to walk there as I had time to do exercise. By the time I got to the store it was still closed. I smiled as I was a few minutes early. Starting on a good start made a bigger smile appear on my skin. My boss arrived after a few minutes and said "You'll unpack the merchandise for awhile and then come help me in the front." I smiled as I took off to the back to see what was to unpack. We sold the most needed stuff people usually needed like bread, ham, milk, chips, hats, and things like that. I was squating as I was fixing the mini bars of soap on the very bottom shelf. I started to feel pain on the heels of the bottom of my feet. I frowned my eyes in confusion and recalled the beach. I was startled as I heard a loud cough by me. I quickly looked up and it was a customer.

I stood up and said "Sorry! I didn't hear what you said."

The impatient male said "Suga."

My heart skipped a beat and asked "What?"

"Where is your sugar?!" He started to yell as he demanded.

I flinched and my eyes widen as he yelled at me.

My boss came and he said "It's right behind you sir."

The male turned around and grabbed it. He hissed at me and went to the front for a check out.

My eyes sadden as I saw my bosses expression of disappointment. He walked away to attend the male. I turned around and went to the restroom.

"W-what's wrong w-with me?" I asked myself as my voice cracked.

I sighed as I couldn't believe how I thought he was asking about Suga. I threw water at my face and said "You got this."

It was 1:30 P.M. and I was in the front as a cashier. There was alot of people coming in and I could feel my body getting tired. "I guess I got used to not doing nothing for a couple of days but I thought the walk would make me feel better." I thought in my head as I told the customer how much is was for the bread.

I sighed as I saw the line getting longer and longer. The customer was taking forever with his credit card. I looked towards the dinging sound from above the door, it was the small bell. I quickly looked down as the receipt paper machine stopped printing. I rolled my eyes as I fixed it for the hundred time. I blushed as he waited for the receipt for a while. When the machine decided to work I handed him the receipt but he didn't want it. "Why! Did you wait this whole time, then?! What a dummy!" I shouted in my head as I bit the inside of my lip.

I looked up to greet the next customer and he was in a bad mood too. He left right away though. I took my gaze up as I saw a tall pale guy in a mask looking at the beverages in the very back. My eyes widen as I thought it was Suga and my boss noticed my expression. My boss went to the guy that looked like Suga and he asked if he was finding everything alright. The guy turned and I sadden as I noticed his ear didn't have a scar. A few minutes past and it was time for a break.

"You can go home." My boss said with concern.

"What? My shift isn't over." I said with confusion.

"Nammi, I know something is wrong. So, please go home and rest." My boss pushed me out his store as he didn't give me a chance to speak.

Honestly, he was right, I didn't feel the same Nammi in me. I felt very different and I kept seeing Suga every where. I couldn't take him off my mind and it looked like he was doing just fine without me. I thought he wasn't going to leave but he did. I felt very selfish because he was probably sad over his mom and not even me. He'll probably remember me when he wants to have fun with a girl but I don't think he will anytime soon. I felt tears build up and looked around to see if anyone was around. No one was around and I recalled how Suga said "I'll always find you and know where your at."

I took the bus as I felt very tired and wanted to get home fastly. I looked down at my arms and saw goosebumps. I remembered how Suga had put his jacket over my shoulders when we were on the deck. I found myself smiling as I gazed up and daydreamed about that time. Finally, I got there and their were news reporters outside the apartment building.

"Nammi are you and Mr. Min still getting married?" A male asked.

I tried to show no expression on my face as I repeated in my head "Married?"

Another gasped and said "She's not wearing the ring!"

I was feeling lightheaded as they crowded around me and I was feeling it very hard who to look at and answer. There were to many of them and I started to feel it hard to breathe. They had their microphones almost in my mouth and their giants cameras were all above me. Trying to get every angle and breadth they could get from me.

"Move please!" I said as I tried to get out of the circle but there was no way out. More and more people surrounded me which made the crowd bigger. I ended up stepping on someone and felt horrible.

I stopped and thought "If I say were over they will keep asking stuff. If I say we are together then they'll leave."

I tried to smile without showing pain and said "We are getting married but their is no ring." I held up my hand and said "As you guys can see I have very very small hands and skinny fingers. It's very hard to find a size that fits my finger well. Now, if you excuse me I'm-"

"You live here? Why?" A female asked.

"This is my home and I'm not offically married." I tried to smile as I felt myself blush to my lies and hotness.

I pushed myself out of the crowd and typed in the code at the gate. I rushed inside and saw the news reporters stay on the other side of the gates. I went inside my apartment and got a glass of water. I felt shivers go down my body as I touched my forhead with my cold hand.

"Do I have a fever?" I asked myself with concern. I sighed in frustration as I thought how I just got my job and I would already be asking for permission to not go tomorrow. I bit my lip and drinked medicine. Suga has my phone I remembered as I looked around the living room. I took a quick shower, got a blanket and a pillow. I laid down on the couch and said "I will feel better tomorrow. I have too or I'll get fired."

A few hours past and I woke up to knocking on the door. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the time. It was 7:43 P.M. and I sat up. I held my head in my hand as I felt the world spend it circles. I heard knocking again and yelled "Coming!"

I got up slowly and felt the door be yards away. I held out my arms to try to reach the door knob faster but felt very weak to open.

"Come on, Nammi." I whispered as I used all my strength to open the door.

I leaned on the side of the door as I felt it hard to stand on my own and looked up to see who it was. I felt the whole world go black as I shut my eyes and fell into his embrace.