I Got It

I carried her bridal style into the car as it pulled up infront of me. I put her in carefully and jungkook got her stuff off the floor. We looked around, there was no cameras and it looked like she was never there. I smirked as we got in the car and drove off.

Jin smiled and said "Wow Suga your such a professional in stealing girls off the streets."

I chuckled and said "That's what I do best."

Jungkook said "Alright let's park some where to do this."

Jin drove into a alley and got off the car. He went to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Jungkook got off and got the equipment needed to drain her blood.

I turned to look at her and examined her body features. I smirked and shaked off the thought. As I remembered I'm going to kill her right after all of this is over.

Jin came and opened the door from her side. "Alright Jungkook hold the bag and I fill it up with blood." Jin looked at Jungkook to see if he understood what he just said.

Jungkook nodded and showed him the paper with the information of how much blood we needed to get.

I checked back to see if the guys were in the car behind us.

*Ring Ring Ring*

I got my phone out and saw it was the doctor. I could hear my heart beat in my ears as I answered "Hello?"

The doctor shouted in my through the phone "Sir I need the blood now or she won't make it!"

I quickly said in a cold tone "Were coming."

*Ended Call*

I didn't liks people telling me what to do I wasn't used to it. Jin looked at me and back at the needle.

"And done!" Jungkook shouted and Jin took out the needle.

"Suga put pressure here or she'll die." Jin demanded.

I looked at him in disbelief and said "For what? She's no use to me now. Let her die."

Jin hissed and said "Your wrong. If your mother needs more blood or something happens we can use her."

I looked him as he closed the door and went to go sit in the driver seat. I looked away embarrassed because he was right and I was wrong. I then remembered the bandanna I used on her. I got it out of my back pocket and tide it up around her arm. She didn't bleed anymore and I smirked as Jin saw me through the rear mirror.

Jungkook pointed towards the road and shouted "Come on! Hurry up and drive!

I smiled and looked up at the stars. I whispered towards the cold window "Everything is going to be okay and Jackson will pay for what he did."

Jin was driving like a maniac and I wanted him to drive more faster. However, I knew we had to get there alive to save my mother. My thought's were interupted as the girl that was sitting next to me rolled down onto my lap.

Jungkook chuckled and shouted "Hold on to her Suga!"

I looked at him annoyed and said "Yeah I think you should shut up before I make Jin throw you out the window."

Jungkook laughed and said "Your mom will be happy once she knows you like her"

I leaned in forward and smacked him the head "I don't like her now shut up before I knock you out like her!"

Jungkook smiled and said "Okay if you stop yelling."

I rolled my eyes and looked down at her. I took the little hairs that covered up her face and stared at her. My eyes then roamed down her body and I hit my head against the window as Jin made a unexpected turn.

"Hey where are you going?!" I yelled at Jin.

Jin calmly said "There was an accident and the road is closed. We have to go this way."

After a few minute's we made it and Jungkook took over the car. Me and Jin ran out the car with the blood.

I shouted as I ran through the entrance "Nurse give the blood to the doctor and help my mother!" She nodded as she ran into the surgery room and gave it to him.

The rest of the guys came in after a few minutes. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked in confusion.

RM whispered "He's with her. He can't leave her in there by herself. It is to-"

I cut him off and said "Yeah I don't care about her." As I went to go take a seat, I looked at my watch and it was 10:39 already. The guys came and sat around me.