Linna

A few days past, food and water was given to us. I couldn't see in the dark and felt isolated. The maid didn't want to talk to me at all the only thing I got out of her was her name. Which is Linna and that she was worried sick about her father. She called him atleast once a week to check up on him and that day was today at night.

I stood up and started to bang on the door. "Hey open the door! Suga get down here and be a man! I saved you and this is how you pay me!" I shouted as I kept banging on the door.

The door unlocked and I shockingly smiled. I stepped back and it was Suga, himself. I didn't smile anymore as I didn't think he would actually come. I glanced down at his suit and it looked like he never got shot in the first place. He stepped in and I backed away. He chuckled and said "Took you long enough to call."

I squinted my eyes in anger and said "You think this is funny?!"

With a cold tone he said "Get Linna."

My eyes widen as I heard him say that and the two guards came to get her. She tried to resist but her efforts against the big men were no use.

I tried to stop them but I couldn't. "Let her go! Stop! No! Wait! Please!"

I looked back at Suga as he was about to leave me inside and leave. I ran infront of him and blocked the way out with my small body. I turned around and looked up at him. I said with a serious tone "You will not leave until you listen to me and then you can kill me."

He smirked and said "You don't tell me what to do."

I looked at him with a sad face and said "You can't kill her and that's an order."

He wasn't smiling anymore as I didn't listen to him again.

"She needs to stay alive. Her father is in need of a surgery because he has cancer. Please don't kill her!" I paused as I saw him look away. I grabbed his chin and turned it towards me again. "Kill or do whatever you want to me instead but don't hurt her. She's been working for you a long time! Just because I escaped isn't a good reason to kill her. Please, Yoongi." I paused again and I let go of his chin. I looked away and said "I know your angry that I escaped but don't kill her."

Suga walked around me to walk away and said "I will kill her-"

I widen my eyes and jumped on Suga's back. I put my hand over his eyes and the other hugged around his throat area. I hugged him with my legs and shouted in his ear "No! I'm sorry Yoongi!"

"Ah! Nammi, get off of me!" Suga yelled as he tried to take my hand off of his eyes.

"No! Tell me what to do and I'll do it! Please don't kill her!" I felt myself crying over his shoulder as I started to get pulled off of him.

RM and Jungkook got me off of him and dragged me back in the basement. As I yelled "Let me go! Stop!"

"Calm down, Nammi! You will see her again." Jungkook shouted for me to calm down

I stopped trying to escape and asked with a smile "Really?"

Jungkook gave me a smile and said "Yeah when your dead!" He slammed the door in my face as they both left laughing.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration.

"Linna will die and her father because of me." I sobbed as I thought.

It felt like two hours past and I couldn't take my mind off of something that was bothering me besides Linna.

"Why was I not getting killed like Linna?"