The Cell

The guys kept talking and I was just thinking as I ate. How I was now a slave to this guy called Suga. I was going to have a kid that would be his and I would be tied to him forever. I would have to live with all this going around me like it were normal. My eyes widen as I recalled the accident. I looked around for a television and there was none. I sighed in relief because I didn't know if anybody was looking for me. Honestly, I didn't know if I wanted to be in jail or stuck with Suga forever. However, the scene was just an accident and I didn't mean for any of this to happen. So there is hope that I can get out of all of this. I thought as I smiled widely.

Suga stared at me as he beat me at eating and I felt his stares as I looked at him.

"What?" I asked hoping he didn't see me smiling.

Suga looked away and towards the guys.

"Get down!" Jimin shouted as we heard the glass from the restaurant shatter in pieces.

Suga didn't waste time as he grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the ground. We hid under the table and I put my hands over my ears. The noise of gunshots were the only thing we heard around.

"Lets go!" Suga shouted.

The guys nodded and started to crawl towards the back door. I kept down over my knees and Suga grabbed my hand.

"Come on!" Suga shouted.

I wanted to cry as I looked up at him from the floor.

"No! I don't want too!" I said as I was at the edge of losing myself.

Suga looked towards the back door and the guys were gone.

"You'll die here! Nammi lets go trust me!" Suga tried to calm me down but my heart was a mess.

Suga crawled away from me and I saw him.

"No! Wait!" I crawled behind him as we made it outside.

Suga got up and held out his hand for me to grab. I looked at his hand and took it. I got up and as we were about to run towards his car. The police were already surrounding the restaurant.

"Put your hands up!" A police officer said that seemed to know English very well.

I smiled as I put my hands up in the air. "Finally free!" I thought.

Suga didn't seem to happy about anything but he put his hands in the air.

As the police officer's came and arrested me I looked around and the guys weren't around. I frowned as I wanted them in jail for everything they have done to me. Now they will help Suga get out or they will leave him in here.

They put us in separate cars but we went to the same police station. I was put in a cell right across from Suga's. "I'll be out in no time and most importantly, free!" I smiled as I thought.

A police officer came after awhile and took me out. Suga didn't even look as he was sitting on the floor thinking.

I was handcuffed and put in a small room. The police officer sat me down and sat across from me. He had a yellow envelope in his hands and put it on the table.