Basement

I closed my eyes and hate was coming to my mind about myself. I tucked the gun in the back of my pants as I kneeled down at him.

"I hate you and myself right now." I whispered as Suga looked up at me and glanced down at my lip. I rolled my eyes and said "Come on. G-get u-up." I helped him up which was hard sense he was bigger than me. Suga groaned in pain as he stood up on his feet and leaned over my shoulder. I heard voices coming from outside the barn which made me hug Suga tight with my left arm. I took out Suga's gun with my right hand and pointed it towards the door. Suga started to breathe harder in my ear as the pain got worse for him. The barn door swung open and I widen my eyes as I almost shot Yoongi's gang.

The gang immediately grabbed Suga and took him off of me. RM stayed behind and walked past me to the body.

RM yelled out Tae's name and Tae came running back inside the barn.

"Get the gas and I'll get the other bodies. Go!" RM yelled again as they both split apart in different directions.

"Lets go, Nammi!" Jimin ordered.

I pointed the gun at him and said "No!" I looked at the passenger seat of the car and Suga was looking at me. The rest of the gang heard me shout and they all came with their guns.

"Hurry up and get in! Or we will lose Suga because of you and we will see ourselves killing you next." Jin said madly and annoying tone.

Jungkook held out his hand and said "Give me Suga's gun."

I looked around and I was surrounded by many guns pointing at me.

I threw the gun at Jungkook slowly and walked past him. Jimin was going to grab my arm and escort me to the backseat of Suga's car.

"I can walk by myself!" I said angrily as I got inside the car.

We immediately drove off and went to the mansion.

I frowned my eyebrows in confusion as we weren't in a hospital. The guards picked Suga up and took him to his room. I followed behind, the maids and guards glanced at me like if it were my fault. I didn't go to Suga's room I just stayed in the living room as Jin rushed up to his room with medical equipment.

The guys sat around me in the living room and I just couldn't figure out what I was feeling anymore. "Should I worry for him or should I hate him?" I thought to myself as I bit my lip.

Shouting from Suga's room made me flinch my way out of my thoughts. J-hope walked out to take fresh air as he couldn't stand hearing Suga in pain. Jungkook looked more sadder than anyone else. Jimin was rocking back and forth as he waited for Jin to come downstairs. RM stayed upstairs just to make sure Jin didn't need anything.

I got up from my seat and walked over to the big window to look at the stars. I felt someone stareing from outside and I glanced towards J-hope.

"He will be fine." Rm said from behind with a happy tone.

I looked back at him and all the guys came up to him. J-hope came in and asked with concern "What? Is he ok?"

I turned around again and looked outside at the big bright moon.

"Yeah we just have to wait for Jin to stitch it up and he should be doing good in no time." Rm dimples could be seen from his reflection in the window I was standing infront of.