Waiting

Jungkook sat in the passenger seat of the car and I sat in the back thinking about my mother. Jin was looking at me from the rear mirror. Jimin, Tae, Rm, and J-hope were in the other car. We got rid of the limo because we didn't want to get attention at this time.

Jungkook quickly said "Oh! Park here!" I looked at the store that we were parked infront of. I looked at him confused as he smiled like he had successfully completed the mission.

I calmed down a little before asking. "Uh, Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned a little as he smiled at me and said "Yes."

I squinted my eyes at him and then looked at the store. I then looked back at him and asked "What on earth are we doing here?!" Jungkook knew I was getting inpatient.

Jungkook showed his bunny teeth as he answered "The person you need to save your mother's life works here. Her shift will be done within five minutes. We just have to wait until she closes and then we will kidnap her!"

I looked at him with disbelief but he didn't see me. "Um was their not someone else?"

Jungkook turned around and stopped smiling as he said "She's the only one that can help. I'm sorry Suga. Plus she was the closest and without a family."

I nodded my head slowly and said "Ok you did well but if she's not out by five minutes I'm coming in."

Jin shouted in a worried tone "No! There are cameras! We can't risk our faces!"

I smirked and looked at him. "Calm down pretty boy everything will be easy and fast."

Jungkook called Jimin and told him the plan as we waited.

I opened the door and Jin said "Wait! Not yet!"

I closed the door and said "Sorry but my mom is dying and she's taking to long."

Jimin came out the car and ran infront of me. "Go back to the car we will do everything."

I looked at him and said "I can't wait any longer my mom can die any minute! All because she won't come out!"

RM came from behind and put his hand over my shoulder. "Listen to Jimin."

I yelled at them "How about you guys leave and let me do this on my own!" I saw their eyes widen.

Tae came around us and said "Suga's right. We will get attention from anyone around us and the cameras."

J-Hope, Jin and Jungkook were now here standing with me.

J-hope got our attention when he said "Let's change the plan." We nodded and listened.

We got back to the car. Jungkook started to read the papers that had the girl information besides her blood type. He read out loud "She's 22, born here in America, has two jobs and has no family."

I smirked as I said "Good no one will cry or miss her when I kill her."

Jungkook and Jin smiled and nodded their heads as we drove away.