Food

The bus did drop us infront of a old hospital. I was about to say something but Suga made a turn into a different street. He walked really fast and all I could think about was my life now. We walked into a restaurant and the waitress gasped as she looked at me.

Suga held out 8 fingers up as she didn't know english. I hid behind Suga as we waited for her to look for the table. I slowly grabbed onto Suga wrist and held it up. I wanted to see the time but he pulled back. The waistress came back and led the way. She pointed towards a long table in the middle, almost close to the back. Making me recall the scene from the bus. She came back with the menu's and came with the first aid kit. I tryed to smile at her but it hurt really bad.

I looked at Suga as I said "I'm going to the bath-"

"No, I'll do it." Suga said as he opened up the kit.

I didn't say anything as I felt like a slave now.

Suga pulled my seat towards him with his left hand. I gasped as I didn't now how strong he was. Suga was so close to my face as he leaned in. I stared at him as he didn't do anything.

"Are you going to keep stareing at me or are you going to lean in." Suga said annoyed as he looked at me.

I leaned in and he grabbed my chin with his cold left hand. I gasped and said "Your hand is cold!"

Suga cleaned up the dry blood and saw how blood was still coming down from my lip.

"Close your eyes this will hurt." Suga said as he waited for me to do so.

I closed my eyes tight and bit my lip accidentally.

"No lip biting!" Suga demanded as he put pressure with a cloth that had alcohol on it.

I groaned in pain as I tryed not to shout. I quickly grabbed Suga's right hand as I wanted him to stop but he didn't. My eyes tightened more and my grip on his hand too.

Suga stopped after awhile and I opened my eyes. I was still holding onto his hand tight and I saw him smirking at my lip. I let go and asked in teasing way "Is my lip that pretty?"

"You look horrible." Suga said as he looked away.

"Sugaaaaaaaa" J-hope yelled from behind. I saw the rest coming and when they finally took their seats they looked at me.

Their eyes widen and looked at Suga.

"Less stareing and more looking at the menu. I'm hungry so hurry up and order food."

"Did the baby hit you in the hospital?" Jimin teased as he asked.

"A baby must of hit you before sense your asking." I said as I looked at the pictures in the menu.

I could feel Jimin glare through the menu as I wanted to laugh. After a few minutes we ordered food and waited.

"So where's the kid?" RM asked with concern.

"You didn't leave him in the car! Did you?" Jin asked as he panicked.

I looked over at Suga's face and it looked like he wanted to murder them.

"Why would he leave a kid in the car? We all know he's smarter than all of us." Jungkook said proudly.

"Is he really smarter?" Tae teased as he asked.

The guys laughed but stopped when Suga got up from his seat.

"Just kidding!" Tae shouted as he smiled.

Suga went to the restroom and Jimin laughed as he said "You should had seen all your faces."

I looked at him annoyed as I waited for the food. By the time Suga came back the food was being served and we started to eat.