Leaving The Scene

I didn't feel no hard pressure as I pulled the trigger. I opened my eyes slowly and I gasped as Suga was already standing infront of me. He snatched the gun out of my hands and grabbed onto my right arm tightly. "Lets go!" He shouted towards the guys as he pulled me with him. I hit his hard stomach and managed to get out of his grip. I turned around and started to run with my heels again.

Suga came after me only a few seconds after I hit him. He grabbed my left hand and pulled me back. Making me twist around and he pulled me into a hug. He held me very close and tight in his grip. I put my left hand over his right shoulder to try to push away but I couldn't. His right arm held me tight as I felt his mad gaze on me. I looked up at him mad but it seemed like he won. He held me tighter which made it hard to breathe. "Suga! I can't breathe! Stop! You're hurting me!" I yelped.

He just stared at me angrily and I stopped moving. He loosened his grip and he instantly put me over his shoulder. "Ah! Stop! Put me down!" I shouted.

He threw me in the passenger seat of his car and he quickly got in. He drove off like he was racing. I looked over at him scared what he would do to me. "I mean he did tell me to shoot him so I don't know why would he get upset." I thought as I forgot how I had just killed two people a few minute's ago.

We got back to the mansion and a guard opened the door. Suga held out his hand and I didn't grab it. He reached down and grabbed my hand harshly. I got out as he pulled me out the car but I slipped out of his grip. I was about to run but he pulled me by my wasit. I screamed but no one cared as no one helped me. He carried me bridal style and went inside. "No interruptions for the whole night!" Suga yelled at his employees and the gang.

He carried me upstairs as I screamed for help and finally he threw me on the bed. I quickly sat up and saw how he went to the night stand and started to take off his watch. I looked down at my feet as I saw them swollen. I reached down to take my heels off and Suga looked back at me. He started to take off his shoes too and said "Take the dress off too and anything else you wear under it." He smirked as he ordered.