Bartender

I looked at the bar tender and gave him a soft smile as he gave me a glass of water. I grabbed the glass and played around with it a couple of seconds. I saw him walk off to attend the rest of men that were around me. It was only like 8 men down the seats as I looked at them. I sighed and turned around a little. The club was bigger than the other one. This one had more space just in case I had to run like last time. My eyes roamed around the place until I met eyes with the only Min Yoongi. He was getting a lap dance by some nasty looking girl and I was now digusted.

"I think you need a drink." The bartender said.

I turned to look back at him and smiled. "I got my water thanks."

He chuckled and said "No I mean this kind of drink."

I looked down at the drink and said "I don't think its a good idea." I chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck and said "I don't even drink."

He laughed and said "Really? Well, I think you'll need one." He took his gaze off me and looked past me.

I looked back and saw Yoongi making out with that girl. The way he was kissing and touching her with passion. We made eye contact again and he smirked through the kiss. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the bartender.

I sighed and just gazed at him.

"What? Is he your ex?" The bartender asked as he gave me a drink.

I looked down at the drink and chuckled. I sighed again and said "I have no clue what I'm feeling."

He pushed the drink more closer to me and said "Drink this and you'll know."

I laughed and said "Yeah drunk people always tell the truth, right?"

The bartender then yelled to a waitress "Hey! Melissa, get them a room please."

For some reason my heart shattered and I grabbed the shot infront of me. I drinked it so fast and made a nasty face.

"Will he go? He wouldn't, right?" Millions of thoughts were killing me at once.

He served me another one and shouted to Melissa "Thank you!"

He looked back down at me and said "Hey, it's ok there leaving to a room."

I looked back a little and from the corner of my eye I saw them walking away. I could feel pain in my throat and I didn't even know if it was because of him or the drink.

I drinked the shot and looked back to see where the guys were at. Some were on the dance floor and others making out with girls. They were all doing there own thing and I was forced to be here. J-hope came over for two drinks and asked "You, ok?"

I nodded my head and gave him a soft smile. J-hope was about to leave but I asked "Hey! Can I leave?"

J-hope chuckled as he tilted his head a little and said "Nammi, you know you can't leave until Yoongi says yes."

I sarcastically laughed and said "Right! I forgot, sorry."

I turned back around in my seat and felt myself go red. "Another drink?" The bar tender asked.

I saw his soft smile and said "Yes, please."

I had a couple of more drinks and I was starting to feel awful. "I think I will vomit." I thought.

I got up from my seat and walked through the crowded nasty dance floor.

I could hear Jimin's laugh echo in my ear as he asked "Nammi, you ok?"

I nodded my head and made it to the restroom. I rushed to the toilet and did my thing. I grabbed my head as I thought it would explode. I went to the sink, washed my face a couple of times and mouth. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my beautiful maroon velvet dress.

I walked out and put my hand in a fist. I saw Melissa and asked "Where is the room you gave them?"

She looked at me and said "Who?"

"Don't act dumb!" I shouted at her.

She rolled her eyes and said "Room 11 but he said for no one to disturb him or-"

I walked off and looked for the room. I felt myself get nervous as I looked then I saw it and walked in. My eyes roamed around the room and confusion hit me hard. They weren't there and the bed was a mess.

I felt my blood boil and said in my head "Of course their done and now they left. How dumb am I?"

I wanted to cry as the thought of him doing her hurt me. I stomped my foot and said in my head "No! You will not cry for that loser." I took a deep breath before leaving the room. I walked down the hall and saw Jin coming.

Jin smiled as he asked "Nammi! Where's Suga?"

I walked past him and try to sound calm as much as possible as I said "Honestly, I don't know or care. I just know he was to busy in room 11."

I walked through the dance floor and saw how most of the guys were all drunk. I rolled my eyes and walked past the main doors. I walked to the nearest gas station I could find.

I walked up to the cashier and asked "Hi, could you tell me where the beach is at?"

The young girl said with a soft voice "Yes! Just down the road past the two lights."

I smiled and said "Thank you."

I walked down the road and saw fewer cars as I kept going down the road.