Bus Rider

He went upstairs and I went after him.

I walked in the bedroom and I saw him grab a backpack.

"Suga." I said calmly.

He grabbed his black hoodie and black sunglasses as he walked past me.

I rolled my eyes as I followed him out. Suga ran downstairs and into his office.

"Suga! I'm calling you." I shouted as I followed behind.

I went into his office and it was pretty small.

Suga standed infront of his bookshelf and opened up a book.

I looked at him confused and said "Dude, I'm not a stealer."

Suga put back the book in the shelf and started looking for another book and pulled it out. It was a section of four books that were stuck together like a door when he pulled it out. There was a number keyboard and he pushed some numbers. The book shelf opened a little and he walked behind it.

"What the-" I said confused as I saw the door closing. I rushed past the book shelf and it closed behind me. There was a small tunnel and it turned into stairs. I heard noises from down below and I rushed down. It was a room full of all kinds of guns and Suga started to load a small gun. He shot it and I gasped. Making me recall what happened with those guys.

"Alright, lets go!" Suga put the gun in the backpack and walked past me again.

"I'm not going." I said determined.

"I didn't ask." Suga hissed as he walked infront of me. We walked in a different tunnel and I stayed close. He opened a door and we ended up in the garage. My eyes widen as I looked back and it wasn't a door. It was the wall that didn't look like a door.

We got in a limo and we were dropped off at a bus stop.

"Um, what are we doing?" I asked Suga in confusion.

"What you got used to the rich life that fast?" He chucked as he saw the bus coming from around the corner.

"I mean your rich and your going to ride on a bus?" That is very suspicious and weird.

"Were stealing a kid as a couple. Did you forget already?" Suga chuckled as he walked up to the edge of the road.

"Your kidding, right?" I asked with a hopefull face.

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" Suga looked down at me and I looked at his eyes through the dark sunglasses. The sun made it easier to see through his sunglasses.

I pouted and asked "Why?"

"You didn't give me a kid! So, now I have to steal someone else's baby because of you." Suga said in annoyance as he hopped into the bus.

Suga went and holded tight onto the handle that hanged from the ceiling of the bus. I bit my lip and holded onto the pole next to him. My heart was in a mess after hearing him say these things. "Will I sacrifice my virginity? So, he won't steal some other's beautiful couple's baby. However, his men do this everyday and he doesn't do nothing about it. That doesn't mean I'll be part of this stealing." I thought in my mind. Which I felt like I was going to be sick. Especially, with this horrible and bumpy ride. The bus came to a stop and I looked out the big windows to see who it was. It looked like a girl around my age and she walked past us. I looked to see where she would sit and she sat in the very back. Me and Suga were in the middle almost close to her. The girl gave me a soft smile and I gave her a smile back. Even though I wasn't feeling well. I looked back at Suga and he had no expression on his pale face. After a few minutes we came to another stop and I looked out the window to see who it was. It was a drunk male around his 40's and he looked very dirty. He had dirt all over his clothes, sandles, hands and face. I saw him walk past us and sit next to the beautiful girl.