What?!

Suga turned off his computer and got up.

"Where you going?" I asked as I saw him getting some papers off the printer.

"I'm going to work. I'll see you later." Suga said as he was leaving.

"Do you want to come with me?" Suga added as he looked back at me. I looked back at him confused and he coughed. "I mean so you can help me out in somethings. I want to leave early to do something and you won't be bored here." Suga blushed as he corrected himself.

I looked down at the floor and smiled as I said "ok but give me a few mintues to change."

He opened the door and waited for me to pass by so he could close it. "Wait, are you hiding something in the office?" I stopped as I looked at him annoyed.

Suga walked by and chuckled as he said "What could I hide besides my sins?"

I sighed and walked by him.

We were both in the closet and Suga made my eyes widen when he said "Wear a dress."

I looked at him and pouted. "I can't stand heels and me working in heels will officially kill me. Is that what my punishment is?" I said in annoyance.

Suga chuckled and said "We're only working about a few hours depends how fast you are."

I took the bright red dress down from the hanger and asked with a pout "You won't help?"

Suga started to undress as he speaked "I'm going in a meeting and by the time I"m out, you should be done. Then we both can go home."

I was about to leave the room and the last thing he said was "Don't worry it will be easy."

I went to the restroom and changed quickly. "Sooner or later he'll see me naked." I thought as I sighed in sadness.

A few moments later he knocked before coming in which made it strange for him to do so. "Come in." I said as I looked at him.

He glanced down at my outifit and I blushed as I walked past him.

I went downstairs and waited for him. The guys came from the kitchen and standed around me forming a circle.

"Wow, What is this a date?" J-hope asked in excitment.

"No. It's called work." I said in annoyance.

"Sounds like you want to go on a date with Mr. Min really bad." Jimin laughed as he said.

I rolled my eyes and said "How about you all go to work instead of staying here and being lazy."

Jungkook looked shocked when I said that.

"You don't know?" Tae asked.

I looked at him confused but at the same time angry.

"Oh! Your still mad, huh? Well I didn't escape it was you not me." Tae smirked as he said.

"Yeah you ain't escaping because you aren't the one that is going to be raped." I smiled sarcastically as I said.

"I have been." Tae said as he held in his laughter.

"It's not rape if you like it!" I shouted.

"Anyways, what will you guys do?" I said with curiosity.

"They will go kill Jackson." Suga said from behind.

"W-what?" I almost chocked as I heard him.

RM said in a cold tone "Alright guys lets get the guns."

"Another Jackson or are you guys kidding?" I chuckled as I asked.

"Nope it's the real one" Jin said very seriously.

"The one you killed was his twin. It turned out his parents were hiding him because he was adopted in poor family. Jackson family wanted only one boy to be the owner of everything they owned. Jackson didn't care though and took him in but as a slave." Suga said as he got the keys from his car.

I walked with him to the car and felt like I was going throw up.

"This is some kind of sick joke of yours again, right?" I said as I put my hand over my chest.

"No." He said as he opened the door for me to go inside. I went inside and put on my seatbelt.

I waited for us to drive off to ask "How did you find out?"

Suga didn't take his eyes off of the road as he said "He called me and said he was very well alive. That he would kill my mother this time and not just hurt her. And-"

I frowned my eyes and said "And what?!"

"Kill my gang." He sighed in sadness.

I looked out the window and said "Don't worry you won't let that happen to any of them."

I felt his gaze on me as I continued to look out the window.