Finally

I started to get my conscious back for I don't know how long I been blacked out for. I felt light headed but not as bad as last time. The smell from the bedsheets and pillow got to my nose. They weren't mine, which made me shoot my eyes open and look around my surroundings. Nothing looked familiar. I used my arms to push my body up so I could sit down on the bed. I winced in pain from my left arm and curiosity hit me. I looked down to see my arm and saw a bandage. I carefully took it off and saw a small bruise. "What did they do to me?" I thought. I folded the bandage up and put it on the night shelf next to me. I looked at the time it was 8:21 A.M. and I pushed myself to the side of the bed. My legs instantly got cold and I gasped as I saw my legs hang down. I didn't have my clothes on I was just wearing a black T-shirt which looked like what a guy would wear. I touched the cold floor with my feet and slowly got up from bed. I looked around the bedroom and saw how huge it was. I went to look around to see if anyone was around. I opened a door thinking it was the restroom but it was a walk in closet. It was divided into two groups one side was just suits and the other side comfortable clothes. I closed the door and opened the other it was the restroom. I looked at the mirror's and I couldn't see myself. It seemed like someone had just took a shower. I closed the door and made a fast turn which made me feel light headed again. "I need a cold coke" I thought as I slowly walked to the other door hoping it would be the exit. I opened it and it lead to a hallway. I smiled and walked out. I looked around if anyone was around but it was dead silent. I walked down the hallway and ended up infront of these long beautiful stairs. I looked down and it seemed like I saw the main doors. I crossed my fingers as I wished for it to be the exit out of all of this. I ran down the stairs but half way I felt tired. As I looked up I saw two men approaching towards the main doors. I growned quietly but they still heard. I stopped but they didn't do anything to me. I thought they would hurt me but they didn't. I continued to walk down the stairs and once I got down. I looked at them and they pointed towards their left. I frowned and thought "Do I have another choice?" I let out a sigh and went towards the place. As I approached I heard a woman voice ask "Who's Nammi?"

I walked into a dinning room and their was six guys sitting, one was standing almost infront of me and there was a woman sitting. I assumed it was her who was asking who I was.

I responded loud enough for everyone to see and hear me as I said "Me."

Everyone turned around except that guy that Kidnapped me at the bus stop. Everyone looked shocked like I had just confessed to a crime. I walked towards them because I wanted to know what was going on. Most importantly I wanted to leave out of all of this and never come back.

"Come sit, Nemo." The guy that kidnapped me said.

I looked at him confused and the guy infront of him started to laugh. "Suga, It's Nammi." He whispered.

"Oh! So your name's Suga." I thought to myself as I got interrupted thinking about his name.The guy that was almost infront of me tried to grab my hand but I pulled away. He smiled softly and said "My name's Jin. Can you please sit with us?"

I nodded my head because I wanted answers. Suga glanced at me and said "You will stand behind Jimin." I looked at him confused and thought "What does he think I am? Some kind of girl that reads minds or what?"

Jin pointed behind Jimin chair and I went to go stand.

Jin left and went into the kitchen. The woman than got our attention by looking at Suga and said "Suga?" I looked at him and he looked at her.

"I kidnapped her to save you." Mom you know your blood type is O- and you can only receive from that blood type. None of us could donate and help you. Jungkook found her and we got her." Suga looked away to look at Jungkook but he was eatting his pancakes like nothing was going on. He frowned his eyes and looked back at his mother.

His mother grabbed his hand and said "Thank you." She smiled at him like he did good on a test.

I hissed and shouted at Suga "You kidnapped me to steal my blood without my permission, drugged me, and god knows what else to save your mother! You make me sick!" I faced towards his mom angrily, pointed at her and said "And you! Your over here thanking him like it was ok to do that! When it's not!."

Suga took out his gun and pointed it towards me. I looked at his gun and felt my heart sink. He calmly said "How about you be grateful that you saved a life and shut up."

I felt myself start to sweat as I asked "So I should be grateful that I saved your mother's life but yet your probably going to kill me." I frowned in disbelief.

"Put the gun down." His mother ordered. She looked at Jimin and ordered him to move seats for me to sit next to her. "Sit." She ordered me.

I looked back to see the guards still at the door and pouted. I looked back and had no choice but to sit next to her. Jin came in with very delicious food and served it. My stomach growled but I just stared at it. "What if this is how I'll die?" My eyes widen at the thought.

Jin patted my back and said "I cooked it and hope you like it."

I looked up at him and said "No thanks. I'm not hungry."

Suga chuckled and said "Your a bad liar. I can hear your stomach growling from over here."

I looked at Suga annoyed and Jin went to go sit back down.

"Nammi? What do you want?" His mother smiled at me.

I looked at her confused and didn't know if this was a trick or what was actually going on. My glance went to Suga who was already looking at me which made me scared. I looked back at her, stuttered as I said "I-I want to go home."

"Okay but eat dear you look like you haven't ate for days." She smiled at me. She clapped her hands and a maid came. "Get her something to drink. Can't you see we have a visitor that will be leaving soon?"

I smiled and couldn't believe I was being left free. I mean I thought they would kill me especially after I insulted her. Now I felt guilty and the maid came with a glass of juice. I lifted my gaze from the drink to her and said "I wanted to apologi-"

She interrupted and said "Don't worry Nammi. Just eat and drink up!" She looked at the rest of the guys and ordered them to eat.

I saw everyone eat pancakes and I was eating something different. Jin noticed and said "Oh we ate that yesterday but you never woke up so I saved it for today. Do you want pancakes instead?"

He smiled at me softly and I smiled back and said "No it's okay." I started to eat and felt nothing happening. I felt someone was looking at me so I looked up and it was Suga. I couldn't read his face and it was bothering me. I got my Juice and started to drink it. It was so cold just the way I liked it and I put the glass cup back down. I continued to eat and I started to feel a sharp pain in my head. I looked around and everyone was already looking at me. "This was all a trick. I knew it." That was my last thought before I blacked out.