Barn

"Ah! Your finally awake." He jumped up from excitement. I woke up tied to a chair and lifted my gaze towards the voice.

"Who are you?" I asked with anger.

"Jackson, duh! Did you forget?" Jackson chuckled as he asked.

"Your real name!" I shouted with anger.

He smirked as he said "Chill, I'm not lying unlike Mr. Min that loves to lie to people."

I rolled my eyes and asked "Why did you kidnap me?"

Jackson said with relief "Finally, you ask it took you long enough. Well, you see Suga killed my Jeanie and I know you guys love eachother. So, I-"

I squinted my eyes and asked "Are you going to kill me?"

"Wow! Very impatient I see. No, I won't, I will kill him instead." He smiled as he sat down on the table that was a few inches away from me.

"He will come and save you. Once, he's here I will murder him just like he murdered my Jeanie!" Jackson said with teary eyes.

"Who's that?" I asked trying to understand the whole situation better.

"I was going to marry her but Suga killed her!" His hand formed into a fist as he shouted.

"I'm sorry to break it to you but he won't be coming." I said with confidence.

"Why?!" He shouted again.

"Suga doesn't care about me. Why would he come save me when there's thousands of girls out there." I said annoyingly and looked around.

"Your right. How dumb am I? Then there shouldn't be a problem in killing you." He brought up his gun and pointed it towards me.

"What?! Let me go! Don't kill me! I didn't even do anything to you!" I shouted with a anger.

"Yeah because you didn't help me! Now I will kill you!" Jackson shouted as if he had failed a test.

I turned my head sideways and closed my eyes tight.

"Let her go!" A voice demanded from the second floor that seemed to be a barn house.

I opened my eyes to see if I was still being pointed at. Jackson ran behind me and untied me. He grabbed me by my arm tight and I winced in pain.

"Dude stop your hurting me!" I looked back at him as I yelled.

He put his arm around my throat and I was now infront him looking the same direction as him.

"Looks like he cares." Jackson smirked as we both saw the figure standing a few yards away.

Suga chuckled and walked closer "Let her go we both know you want me." He said in a very calmly tone.

I looked at him disgusted as how could he be so calm and cold towards me.

"Why are you here if you don't care about her?" Jackson smirked as he asked.

I grabbed his arm to try to push it away from my throat but it seemed like he tighten his grip.

"I thought it was a great opportunity to come and kill you both." Suga said as he quickly took out his gun and pointed it towards Jackson.

"W-What?!" I stuttered and shouted of the pain I was going through physically and emotionally.

"Oh really! Don't worry I'll killer her once I'm done with you but maybe I'll have fun with her first." Jackson chuckled as he glanced at Suga.

Suga pale face started to change into a light pink and tilted his head a little.

"Or maybe I'll just keep her and have fun with her." He smirked as he was having fun.

"You both digust me!" I shouted as I pulled my ellbow forward a little and quickly pushed it back. Making Jackson lean forward and wince in pain. I turned around to make a run for it but Jackson grabbed my fingers and twisted them.

I yelped in pain and quickly rushed to him as I felt him almost breaking my small tin fingers.

"Where do you think your going?!" He asked furious.

I came up closer to him and kicked him between his legs. Jackson let go of me and I didn't hesitate to run.

*Bang Bang*

I looked back and saw Suga get shot by Jackson.

I gasped and stopped running. I saw Suga on the floor holding his shoulder in pain. Jackson started to walk to Suga slowly with a smirk and lifted up his gun. He quickly got Suga's gun with his foot and slid it back. Making it slide infront of me and making me think Jackson thought I ran off.

"Where's the rest of your gang? Ah! It doesn't matter they will die just like you! Any last words, Mr. Min" Jackson said and chuckled as he made fun of Suga on the ground.

I grabbed Suga's gun and walked closer to Jackson.

"Not again." I pouted as I thought.

I lifted up the gun and shot him in the back of his body five times. Mostly all his back area and he fell on his face. My eyes roamed around the barn as I remembered the two men who had grabbed me back in the apartment.

"I-I killed them." Suga stuttered from the floor as I glanced back at him. I looked down at the gun in my hand and tears started to build up.

"I killed again because of you!" I turned around and held onto the gun tight.

Suga winced in pain as he sat up against the wall and held his shoulder tighter.

"Where's the others?" I said with an angry tone.

Suga didn't answer which made me think he died and I quickly looked back at him. He was biting his lip and sweating to death.

I wanted to leave him there as I didn't want to shoot him so he could die by himself. "Should I leave or help him?" I asked myself in my head as I saw him bleeding out.