The Pain

I opened my eyes but everything seemed to be blurry. I turned my head a little and tried to focus what was around me. My vision started to get clearer and I saw a guy already looking down at me from the driver seat. I was going to rub my eyes but I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I let out a small weep and holded my arm with my right hand. I asked the guy "Who are you?! What did you do to me." I tried to sit up but I felt the world going in circles. I groaned in pain and laid back down. He started to dig in the compartments of the car and said "Oh found it."

Which made me remember the guy from the bus stop. I shouted "Where is he?! Tell him to come!"

He looked back at me and said "You miss him already. Wow! I know hes handsome but calm down."

I tried to hit him with my right hand but he caught it. He grabbed it tight and said "Big mistake honey or should I say Nammi" My eyes widen when he said my name and the pain I was going through on both arms now. He smirked and said "My name is Jungkook and we're going to kill you." He quickly came close to me, picked up my head and brought it closer to him. He then shoved a pill in my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. My eyes started to blur out because of my tears building up. I tried to get up and surprisingly I did. I opened the car door which was also surprisingly unlocked. I tried to run but my surroundings were spinning around super fast. I looked back and I saw Jungkook just standing outside the vehicle. I looked away confused in why he wasn't coming after me. I felt myself getting tired and I ended up running slower and slower. My surroundings started to blackout and that's when I let myself fall to the ground on my knees. I was trying so hard to crawl away but I felt like an ant that would never get to its destination. I let myself fall completely on the ground. I felt so tired and confused.

Jungkook came and kneeled beside me and put a strap of my hair behind my ear. He chuckled and asked "Are you done crawling or should I wait more?"

I looked at him but I saw 3 Jungkook's infront of me. I closed my eyes tight to clear out my vision but it didn't work.

Jungkook smirked and said "Aw poor thing your all dusty now. Don't worry we'll get you home soon." He then turned my full body around and picked me up bridal style. I tried to hit him but I felt so weak. He put me in the back seat and I felt myself drift to sleep. Last thing I heard him say "Goodnight Nammi."