The End

I went to go throw water at my face and try to calm down.

"Everything will be ok." I said to myself in the mirror.

I grabbed a shirt that had the letters SG and put it on. I was about to walk away but I saw some square, stripped, and soft pajama pants. I got it and it fit me from the wasit but not from the bottom. It was to long that it covered my feet and it looked like long slippers.

I shrugged and said "Atleast, I won't get cold."

I went to his bed and layed down. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Knowing that he was there and not knowing if he was going to wake up well. I kept turning all over the bed and I just gave up. I went downstairs and into the Kitchen. RM was there making himself a coffee and he turned around so fast with his gun pointing at me. I gasped and held out my hands so he could see I was not armed.

Rm looked at me confused and asked "What are you doing here and in Yoongi's clothes."

"I'm staying here." I said as he put his gun down.

Rm took both coffee mugs with him back into the room. I sighed as I felt like he didn't like me. I got some juice out of the refrigerator and recalled the unfinished work. I went to Yoongi's office and saw his computer. I tried to login but it had a password. I frowned and heard someone come in. I looked to see who it was and it was Tae.

I asked "Why aren't you asleep?"

Tae came and sat infront of the desk. He crossed his hands infront of his chest and said "Same reason your not."

I nodded and said "I didn't finish my work from earlier."

Tae nodded and said "I'll let you use mine because no one knows Yoongi's code."

I looked at him disbelief and asked "Aren't you the hacker?"

He smirked and said "Yes, I am but I'm not trying to be murdered by him."

I chuckled and said "ok"

He went to get his computer and brought it to me. I worked a couple of hours and finished. I fell asleep on the counter until morning.

I flinched as someone called my name.

Jimin came in and said "Breakfast is ready! Come on! Sleepy head!"

I went up stairs and into Yoongi's room. I washed my face and went out to his closet. "I can't go out in pajamas." I thought as I looked in his closet.

I looked up at the shelf's and saw a box. I reached up to get it and opened it. It was my working clothes from the day he kidnapped me.

"What a weirdo." I thought as I put on the clothes.

I went downstairs and Jin said "Nammi? What are you doing?"

I sat down and said "It was what I could find to wear."

I started to eat a little bit and curiosity started to kill me inside. I asked "Is Yoongi better?"

J-hope said "He kept saying your name last night."

I looked at Rm and he just looked back at me. Then he gazed away and so did I.