The Plan

"Why did you kiss my cheek last night and acted like you cared? Why be rude to me all of a sudden?" I asked myself as I sat in the jet seat. I looked out the window as tears build up.

"Psssst" I heard as I woke up and looked up. It was the pilot and I smiled as I got up.

"Yes?" I asked with a soft smile.

"We're here." He pointed towards the door for me to leave.

"Oh ok. Thank you." I said as I got off the jet and walked to the black small Mercedes-Benz car that was already waiting for me. The driver opened the door for me to get in and I did. I looked at the clock from the radio it was 4:09 A.M. and looked out the window. I looked up at the sky and felt my eyes sore from crying. After, awhile we got to the mansion, the maids and guards were already there. I sighed as I got out and was escorted inside like I would run away. The maids followed in after me with my suitcase. I guess they thought I had more stuff with me but I didn't. I ran up the stairs and into Suga's room.

"Finally! Alone!" I sighed as I said in my head with relief. I looked around and saw the window. I leaned in to see if there was a way out from the second floor. There weren't any stairs or anything for me to go down. My eyes widen as I thought a room from downstairs could help. I didn't get a tour of the house but I assumed it was huge inside, like it seemed from the outside.

I looked at the clock and it was almost morning. I was still dressed as I planned to escape. I heard grawling from my stomach as I didn't eat nothing from India to here. I heard footsteps coming and I ran to the bed. I covered myself with the blankets to act like I was asleep.

"Yes sir, she is asleep in bed. Is there anything else I can do for you Mr. Min?" The soft calm voice from the maid asked through the phone.

The door closed as I assumed Suga said no to her. I sat up quickly and opened the door. The guards were in the hallway walking around. I closed the door and decided to wait a little more. I went into the closet and looked for yoga clothes. "There has to be a gym here. That would explain how Suga is in good shape." I thought. I waited until 5:30 A.M. to go do exercise supposedly.

When it was time I got out and the guards didn't fall me. They just gazed at me as there were more guards downstairs. I rolled my eyes and went into the dining room to get into the kitchen.

I heard gasping from the maids as they saw me in there.

"Yes? You could have told the guards you needed us for food." One maid said.

"I didn't come for food. I wanted a tour of the house as I will be here alone and wanted to know what surrounds me." I said as my eyes roamed around the kitchen area.

"Oh yes I will show you." The maid said with a soft smile.

I followed behind her after she took off her apron and hair net.

"Mr. Min. has all the fun rooms in the first floor and the bedrooms are almost all upstairs." She looked back at me to see if I was following her as she talked.

"We have the pool and the tennis court in and outside. Also, a basketball court, and a exercise room." She said as she showed me.

"Ah ok. Well I'll stay here and do some exercise. Thank you for the small tour." I smiled as I walked in and said.

"I would show you outside but Mr. Min said you can't go outside." She said as she walked off.

I closed the door and I could actually see the whole backyard from here. The wall was made out of glass as I went to go knock on it as it kinda looked like plastic. I got a weight and threw it at the glass as I closed my eyes. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion as I didn't hear glass shatter on the floor. I opened my eyes and it didn't brake. I looked at the mirror and then at the glass wall. "Something's different." I thought. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "Bingo."

I walked out the exercise room as I recalled there was a door in the kitchen. I guess it is where they take out the trash. "I can't believe that wall is bulletproof. I wonder if all the walls, and windows are?" I asked myself in my head as I almost made it to the kitchen.

"Hi, can I get a glass of water?" I asked as I got two maids attention. The other left towards the laundry room and the other stayed with me.

"Yes of course." She turned around to find a glass cup.

I tapped my foot as I felt like she would never leave the kitchen. I mean it's her job to be here in this area.

She smiled as she said "Here you go."

I got the glass of water and said "Thank you."

Her phone rang, she glanced at me and I walked away.

I stayed behind the door as I heard her talk.

"Yes, she was in the exercise room and she just left with a glass of water. Everything is fine around here and she hasn't caused trouble." She said with a soft voice.

I walked away quietly as I rolled my eyes and thought "What a stalker he is."

I walked around in the hallway opening all the doors to see what each had inside. "There has to be another way out. If Suga was attacked in any of these rooms he would have to have a plan b" I thought to myself.

I walked by Suga's office and a guy was standing infront of it. I opened another door and it was a library. "There has to be a way out!" I thought in frustration. I started to pull all the books I saw. After, awhile I tried to pull one but it was hard. I smiled as I finally found the secret door. "No! I have to enter a code! Now, what do I do?" I whispered as I leaned against a book shelf.

I drinked all the water and headed towards the kitchen. I hoped they weren't in the kitchen anymore so I could leave. To my luck they were both in the laundry room. I quietly ran towards the door and tried to turn the door knob.

"Locked." I said in my head in anger. I quietly went back to where I put my glass of water and a maid came.

"Oh! I finished my water. I'll be leaving now, thanks." I smiled as I went upstairs running.

I went into Suga's room and looked around. "Where would I hide a gun if I were Suga?" I started to dig everywhere in the room trying not to mess anything up so no one could tell. I ran into the closet and looked through Suga's things.

"Yes!" I smiled as I whisper shouted. I looked around for maybe another gun but it was just his watches and sunglasses.

I grabbed it and put it under my shirt. I walked out and went into the library. I grabbed a book and went to go sit in the living room. "How can you sit with a gun? This is so uncomfortable." I thought as I pouted.

I opened up the book and acted like I was reading. I saw the maids walk past behind me with folded clean clothes and towels. I waited for their footsteps to disappear going up the stairs. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me and I quietly ran towards the kitchen. I got the gun and pointed it towards the door knob. I pulled the trigger and it shot open. I didn't waste any time as I ran out smiling with the gun in my hand.