Thank You

A few more hours past and I think it was dark outside. Food was given to me and I only ate a little bit. I felt so guilty for everything that I had done. I felt my eyes heavy as the last thing I thought was "How would Linna's father react to no call from her?"

I woke up to light shinning in my face from the hallway and I quickly got up. I rushed out and ran down the hallway. I ran up the stairs and I was now in the living room. I looked at the guys sitting in there but I didn't see Yoongi. I ran past them and rushed into Suga's office. He glanced up at me and checked me out.

"Where is she?!" I grabbed the door knob tight in my hand.

Suga looked away and started to type in his computer. "Go shower and come back."

I looked at him annoyed and walked towards him.

"Tell me!" I yelled in frustration.

He kept typing like he didn't care about my feelings.

I slammed my hands on his desk. "Min yoongi!"

"Shower and I'll tell you. Hurry up or I will do it myself." Suga smirked as he said.

I bit my lip and didn't feel pain anymore. I wanted to kick his butt so bad. I ran out his office and quickly ran into the kitchen. I looked for Linna but I only saw other maids. "Where's Linna?!" I yelled in frustration as the maids just stared at me.

"Tell me! Come on!" I yelled as tears build up.

"Suga said not to tell you until you take a shower." A maid said.

I sighed in frustration and ran upstairs. I quickly took a shower and wore Suga's favorite black shirt. I ran back down the stairs and went into Suga's office.

"Get out and knock first." Suga said in a cold tone as he kept typing.

"No! tell me! I did what you said to do! I took a damn shower! Now tell me!" I was now screaming in his office.

"Get out and knock." Suga said in smirk.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I almost felt myself ripping my hair off my skull. I stomped my feet on the ground really loud and walked out. I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Who is it?" Suga asked.

I rubbed the side of my head and said "Its me."

"Who?" Suga teased as he asked.

"Nammi!" I yelled.

"Oh it's you. Go away." Suga said.

I opened the door and rushed towards him. I walked behind his chair and turned it around.

Suga was smiling and I leaned in his face. I put my hands on the handles of the rolly chair and squinted my eyes. "Tell me!" I demanded.

Suga leaned in and was now centimeters away from my lips. My eyes widen and my heart skipped a beat. The door swung open and we both turned towards the door. I blushed as I saw Linna standing there in shock.

Linna blushed and said "Oh I'm so sorry! Mr. Min I-I-"

"Oh my gosh! Your okay!" I rushed with a big smile towards her and hugged her.

"Yes I am." She said as she took her glance off of me and gazed towards Suga. "Thank you Mr. Min I will pay you back every penny you paid."

Suga's gummy smile appeared on his face and chuckled as he said "Don't worry about that, Linna. You don't have to pay me back. I just ask for your loyalty and your hard working self."

Linna teared up and said "Thank you so much again but I'm sorry for coming in like that. I just wanted to inform you that they will do surgery on him tonight."

I was so amazed by Suga's smile that I completely lost myself that I didn't hear what she said to me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I said thank you and sorry for everything I said to you and did." She said shyly.

"No, it's ok. Don't worry about it." I smiled at her as I said.

"Go ahead and leave to the hospital. I'll get a nurse to help him at his house once he gets out successfully from surgery." Suga said as he got up from his seat and walked towards us.

Linna gasped and said "No, I can't accept that."

"Please do. He'll need all the help he can get." I rubbed the side of her arm as I said.

She looked at Suga and smiled.

Suga nodded and said "I wish you and your father the best."

"Thank you." Linna last said as she rushed out. Suga walked out of the office a little and said "Guard! Take her to the hospital please."

I looked at the back of him and thought "Wow I don't know him anymore."

He came back in and closed the door.

Suga walked really close to me as he said "I'm waiting for a apology for yelling at me."

I looked at his eyes and took my gaze down to his chest. "Mhm so what will happen to me?"

Suga walked back to his seat which made me really nervous. I walked towards the chairs infront of his desk and stared down at him as he took a seat.

"I won't kill you painfully." Suga said calmly.

"W-what?!" I stuttered and sat down as I kind of panicked.

He chuckled and asked "Oh you don't want to die?"

"No but do you want to kill me?" I asked seriously.

"I need you." He turned around in his rolly chair and looked at his computer.

"Suga?" I asked to get his attention.

"Hm." Suga said as he started to type.

"Why keep me instead of not getting another girl that you don't have to force in doing anything with." I focused really close on Suga's actions as I asked.