Shoot Me

"Go check them and the area." Suga demanded as he looked at them very serious. They nodded and walked behind him to get to the bloody scene. The headlights were the only lights shinning in the road. I could see him only a few steps away from the gun I was holding. He looked like an angel as he was in the spotlight.

"They're dead." I said angrily and in a shaky voice. "I was in all of this because of him." I thought. From the corner of my eye I could see what they were all doing. They looked like cops examing the whole scene area.

"What happened?" Suga asked as he had his hands in his pockets.

"I killed them to save my life." I said coldly. "I wanted to shoot him but I wanted the other gun for back up. I didn't know if this gun had any bullets left." I thought madly.

"Put the gun down." Suga calmly said.

"No! You put me through this!" I felt myself almost loosing control and shooting him.

He chuckled as he said "It's ok. It's not like you do this as a living."

I looked at him disgusted as he laughed and didn't feel what I was feeling. "I felt guilty for killing them even though they would have probably done something to me. I was shaking and felt awful with these new feelings." I thought.

Suga walked towards the other gun on the floor. I slid away and Suga started to check the bullets it had inside. His back was facing me but I still pointed the gun at him. "Should I shoot him or not? I can't, the rest would attack me and I would have killed him for nothing." I frowned my eyes in frustration as I thought. I heard him laugh and I looked at the back of his head in confusion. He raised his gaze up at the guys and the guys started to head towards him. J-hope then came and whispered in Suga's ear. He handed the gun to him and the guys looked at me. Suga turned around with his hands out of his pockets. He came towards me and I yelled "Stop!"

The guys walked towards the cars and stayed back to watch us like if it were a movie. I started to get confused. "Why are they just looking? Why did he give the gun to them? Is it worth a lot of money? How is he planning on defending himself? Does he want to die? Maybe he will punch me?" The questions roaming in my brain were killing me. Suga came closer now inches away from the gun.

"Get away, Suga! I will shoot you!" I yelled at him.

He walked closer and now the tip of the gun was touching his chest.

"I-I will k-kill you." I whispered towards him. I was at the verge of crying as I felt weakened as I heard my voice crack. "How did he not care for his life?!" I thought.

"Put it down." Suga whispered.

I didn't put it down my grip became tighter. A tear escaped my left eye as I looked at his chest and never made eye contact with him.

"Shoot me, then!" He shouted as he grabbed my right hand and brought me closer to his chest. Which made me gasp at his actions. I heard gasping noises come from the guys too. "Is he crazy?!" I shouted in my mind.

"Do it!" He shouted at me while looking down at me.

The gun in my right hand made its way through his buttoned shirt and somehow was touching his skin. My tears were blurring out my vision as I looked at his chest.

I gulped and closed my eyes. Tears rolled down my face and I looked up at him. We were now looking at eachother souls. He put his hands around my arms and grabbed them tight. "Shoot me!" He shouted.

I flinched as he shouted. "I'm not a killer! I want to be free from all of this! Leave me alone!" I hit his chest and pushed myself out of his grip. I took some steps back and pointed the gun at him.

"Fine, I'll shoot you." Suga said calmly as he looked down for his gun under his navy blue suit jacket.

My eyes widen and I didn't think twice. I shut my eyes and pulled the trigger.