He left

Jin was checking up on Suga's mom and Suga was in the room too. I was some how now in the living room terrified that I would be enslaved here again. Maybe even die here sense Suga's mom didn't look or sound okay at all. A few more mintues past and she was declared dead. I saw Jin brought Suga in a tight long hug. Suga winced in pain and many tears rolled down his cherry cheeks. My heart hurt more seeing him like this and I was officially going to die now. I wanted to go hug him but I wasn't nothing to him. I was just the cause of everything that was going on and that's it. I quietly made my way out into the backyard. I knew I would die so I would want a last goodnight sleep. I went to a long couch that was outside and went to lay on it. I slept on my side and tried to sleep. As I could hear how loud and hard my heart beat hit against my chest. "Will he kill me?" Was my last thought before sleeping.

I felt the sun hit my face as I woke up and sat up. There was a blanket over my body and I looked around. Some guards were standing around by the door and others walking around the yard. I got up and walked into the mansion nervously. Linna came down stairs with a suitcase which looked a whole lot like mine.

I frowned my eyebrows and asked "Hey, where are you going?"

She hugged me and said "I wish you the best, bye." She pulled away from the hug and gazed at me before leaving.

I looked at her confused and gazed up towards the footsteps coming down from stairs. I no longer had an expression on my face as Suga stood infront of me.

He gazed down at me and asked "Ready?"

I looked at up confused but went to a sad expression. Suga's eyes were so red and swollen. I quickly looked away and asked "What do you mean?"

Suga kept his gaze on me as he said "I'm letting you go back to that apartment and that life you wanted."

The guys came downstairs and stood around me in a circle. One by one they said their goodbyes and it hurt to say goodbye.

I nodded my head and put a fake smile on as I said "Okay, ready."

Suga got my suitcase and put it in the back trunk of his Jeep. The ride was so quiet all the way to the apartment. All I could think about was if he was going to kill me in the forest and dump my body. I also thought what would happen if I did make it to the apartment. Most importantly I thought about his mother and how Suga was feeling.

I sighed as he pulled up to my apartment. He got off and got my suitcase. We went up together and he opened up the door. I walked in and it was so clean. I smiled as I looked around but stopped when I recalled something.

I turned around and asked "I thought you said someone was already living here?"

Suga gazed down at his hands that held onto my keys. "I lied so you wouldn't come back here and leave me."

I looked at his hands and we both gazed up to look at eachother. He gave me a weak smile and he walked towards me. I could feel my heart go crazy as he got close. He stood up so close to my face that I thought he would kiss me again. He brought his hand up with my keys and they made a dinging sound. I softly smiled as I got them and held them in my small hands.

"I made sure your name was clear of everything so the police should not have problems with you." Suga said as he backed away.

I nodded my head slowly and said "Thanks."

Suga turned around as he walked away he said "Oh, if the media comes and asks about us just say we're not a thing anymore because I don't like him."

My eyes widen as he had told the media we were a thing. My heart soften as I heard him say that but it hurt as he was about to leave.

"Should I stop him?" I thought as I bit my lip and saw him leave. I went to my window a few seconds later and peeked through the blindfolds. He was already driving away and I turned around. I saw my couch as threw myself onto it. "I'll get over him in no time." I said with a hopeful smile.