Jennie

We got home to my mansion and I helped my mother install herself in a room. She needed lost of rest so, I left her to sleep and left her room. As I was about to go upstairs to my room I saw Tae smirking. I ended up going to my office instead and signaled him to follow me.

I sat down behind my desk and asked "What did you find?"

Tae smiled and said "No. What did I get?"

I followed him into the basement and there was a beautiful girl. Tae grabbed her chin harshly and demanded her to speak.

I came closer and asked "Who are you? What are you to Jackson?"

The girl hissed and said "You'll all die and pay for kidnapping me!"

Tae let go of her chin and standed next to me. I slapped her and shouted "Answer me! Either way will know!" I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I was going to slap her again but she speaked.

"My name is Jennie and I'm Jackson fiancée." She looked at me with honest eyes.

I shot her and looked back at Tae. "You know what to do." I walked away and went to my room to take a shower.

Meanwhile all the guys finally got home and took showers. Jin cooked a healthy meal for everyone and was constantly checking on Suga's mother.

I got out of the shower and went into my closet to look for a suit. I had to present myself in the company so I wouldn't be questioned about my mother. I had to play it cool. I rushed out and let Jin in charge. The rest of them came with me and we left in separate cars. Once I got to my company there was already reporters outside. I let out a grown and tried to walk past them. "I'll talk to them later but now we have a meeting." I thought as I successfully went inside the buildinh with the body guards help. I kept checking up on Jin to see if my mother was doing better.

Jin kept saying softly "Yes she's doing so much better." I was about to hang up until he said "Oh I almost forgot to inform you but Nammi woke up again. She started to go crazy so I injected her. She is sleeping but is doing fine too."

I frowned my eyes in confusion and Jimin started to whisper laugh. I asked "Who?"

Jin let out a sigh and said "The girl you kidnapped."

I glared at Jimin and he turned around in his rolly chair. "I thought her name was Nemo."

All the guys stopped doing what they were doing and were all whisper laughing now.

I looked at them in annoyance.

Jin confusedly said "What? Nevermind. Anyways where do I put her I have her in the kitchen with me?"

I annoying said "I don't care! Do what you want!" Then I hanged up the phone.

Jin hissed and said "Rude!"

It was time to go and the reporters were still outside waiting for me. One of the reporters asked "Sir would you like to explain why your mother was in the hospital? Is it true she got shot because you're involved in the mafia?"

I chuckled and said "Me in the mafia! That's nonsense I'm barely going home. Do you guys think I have time for that? No, I'm tired and that's for people who has time to hide from the public. Plus, I'm filthy rich. Why would I be part of a mafia gang? My mother got shot because people are jealous that my company is the most richest in the world. Now, if you excuse me, my mother and my bed wait for me."

As I walked to my car I could hear the reporters say "Oh we're so sorry and hope your mother gets well!"

As I got in my car I said "Ah! Yes thank you everyone and get home safe." I waved goodbye and left.

I smirked as I drove over the speed limit and the police officers just watched me go.