Gloomy (Nako x Reader)

Thank you for requesting Luphisto
Genre: La Vie En Rose means life in pink, I love Olaf ; From what I think, this is gonna be a fluff (I don't know what bullshit I'm talking about)

Third Person POV

You're going on a date today. It's your first date. You are currently in a flower shop wanting to buy a bouquet for Nako. You're confused about whether to buy roses or violets. You just buy two of them since you don't know her favorite.

You get inside your car and drive to her place. You went to her dorm (because she's an idol) and prepared yourself. You took a few deep breaths before knocking on the door. The door opened immediately and showed Chaeyeon.

"Is she inside?" You nervously said.

"Yes, she is. Don't be shocked by how she will look like." She said making you wonder what she will look like.

"Nako-ya~ Your boyfriend's here." Chaeyeon said.

"I'm coming~" She went out and... she's making you shocked... she looks so... CUTE!!!

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

She's so beautiful and cute at the same time. I have made the right choice.

"O-Oh... H-Hi... Nako-ya..." I stuttered.

"Hi, Y/n!" She said and I nodded.

"Uhh here... Flowers for you." I gave her both of the flowers.

"I don't know what type of flower you like so I just bought these two types of flowers for you. Hope you like it." I said nervously.

"It's beautiful Y/n. I really like it. Thank you!" She flashes a smile at me. The other members cheered on us.

"Now, let's go shall we?" Nako said.

"Please take good care of her. We'll kill you if you didn't." Sakura said.

"I will take care of her, noona. I promise I will." I said.

"Great. Now go. You guys making me look single."

"You are single, unnie." Nako said which made the both of us laugh. Sakura was annoyed but just laugh it off. We waved all the members goodbye and we get inside my car.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Umm let's go to the arcade. I want to play some games." She replied and I nodded. I start my engine and drive to our destination.

Timeskip

We played a lot of games in the arcade and most of the time, I win. Unintentionally. She completely looks upset because she didn't win anything.

"Let's go somewhere else Y/n." She said while pouting.

I can't help but smile widely looking at her pout. I feel bad as well and tried to find a way to cheer her up. We go to a restaurant to fill up our stomachs. But her face looks gloomy. She just stare and played with her food.

"Nako-ya, what's wrong?" I asked and she isn't replying.

"You're upset because you didn't win any games right?" I said and she nodded.

"It's okay, Nako-ya. I'm sure you can win against me someday. Now, stop playing with your food. It isn't nice." I said and she eats her food.

It's now dark outside and I drive her home. We walked to her dorm. She still looks gloomy.

"Nako-ya... Why are you still sad? Do you really want to win those games? We could go there again on our next date."

"Not that it's just... I wanted to win the plushies claw machine and... after this, it's gonna be very hard for us to date you know?"

"Ohh, wait here for a bit." I said and run to my car. I grab a few plushies and hid them inside my coat. I run back to her and she's sitting on a bench.

"Here you go." I gave her the plushies. Her expression quickly changed as I gave her those. She looks happy but then sad again. I sit beside her.

"And... It's okay Nako-ya. I'm still here for you, you know? Even if you're promoting here and there, I'm always gonna wait for you."

"But then you'll suffer missing me and I suffer missing you. I hate suffering. I want to always be with you by your side. I'll quit being an idol for you then."

"Please don't, Nako-ya. If you quit, then I will be more suffered than you. I want you to just walk on the path you've chosen and I'll follow you from behind on the same path. Don't worry, I'm always here."

"Thank you, Y/n. For saying that." Then, she hugged me tightly.

"Now stop being sad. Smile for me, please~" I said with aegyo and she gave in. She flashes her beautiful, cute smile.

"There you go. It's nice seeing you being such a cutie again." I said and she blushed.

"Ah mwoya~" She playfully hit me. I look into her eyes and slowly get closer to her. Closer... And closer... Until our lips meet each other. It was a short and sweet kiss. I caress her hair and hug her.

"Not bad for a first-timer Y/n." She chuckled.

"Yah... Ahh, whatever. Lucky you're my girlfriend. Or else, I already slap your arm a lot of times."

"That's such a girly move." We laughed.

"Now, let's go to your dorm. It's late. They'll worry." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." We walk inside the building and walked her to her dorm.

"So I guess... this is goodbye?"

"Yeah... for now. Not forever."

"Thanks a lot for today, Y/n."

"No problem, Nako-ya." Then, she tiptoed for a kiss but she can't reach me.

I'm pretty tall. I laughed at her adorable actions. I lift her and her legs lock my waist. We kissed again for a while and I get her down. I could hear a laugh. I turned and it was Chaeyeon's. She's at the other dorm. I mean "THEY".

"Unnie! Wait... Unnies!"

"Our Nako is a grown-up already. How did you grow up so fast Nako-ya~" Eunbi noona fake cried and Nako went towards them. She turned around at me.

"Goodbye, Y/n. Thanks again. Drive safely and goodnight."

"Yeah, I will. You too."

"I... I... I love you!" She screamed.

"I love you too, Nako-ya!" I did the same and waved her goodbye. I'm glad that I have this lil' cutie all for myself. I promise I will never leave this baby.

That's all for our cutie Nako! See ya!🙋🙋🙋