You Will Be Mine (Wonyoung x Reader)

Song Description: A song about loving someone and waited patiently until your loved one said yes to be with you.

J.M. - You Will Be Mine Lyrics

(Verse 1)
I was on my way back home
It was so good until I saw you
Your face, your eyes, your nose, your lips
It was perfect and I can't deny it

And then I start to approach you
I said hey and you said hi
I was shy but I gotta let you know
That I'm falling for you

(Chorus)
Sunlight, shining bright
Daydreaming about you and I
We believe that things will be fine
And you will be mine
You will be mine

(Verse 2)
I fell in love at the first sight
You make my heart flutters
And I don't know why
You're beautiful just the way you are
Don't ever change because you're a shining star

When I speak my heart to you
I am glad that you said yes
And I am very happy too
I'm lucky to have you

(Repeat Chorus)

(Bridge)
We'll be together
Until death do us part
Before then nothing can stop us

I will always
Be there for you
Trust me that I will stay with you

(Repeat Chorus) 2x

"I'll be off first. Bye." Y/N bids goodbye to his team. He just hopes that the project would be completed successfully.

As he's walking back home, he puts on his Airpod on both ears and enjoys the music playing.

"Tag me tag me~ Jigeum nareul bulleo~"

He also enjoys his walk on a refreshing and cold night. He closes his eyes for a moment only to get into trouble.

He bumped into a person and he could hear some books falling. He opens his eyes and sees a tall and slender figure of a female.

"I'm sorry miss. I'm very sorry."

He helps her with her books and once he sees her face, it felt like time stops around them. They look into each other's eyes and are mesmerized by each other.

They both then snapped out of it and she hurries to pick up her book.

"T-Thank you, sir." She bowed and left him hurriedly.

"You're welcome..." He looks at her back figure getting further from him.

He remembers her face from a short glance. Her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips, he can't forget about it.

"She looked so beautiful..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day in college, the lecturer comes in greeting everyone and announcing that there is a new transfer student in town from America.

Everyone is excited about her but Y/N could care less about it. He'd rather focus on his work than focus on other people... or sleep. Like right now.

However, the student would attract people's attention, especially him. The lecturer told the student to come in and there appeared a tall and slender female with a bright smile.

Her wavy, long, black hair and adorable baby face attracted the students in the study hall. The lecturer asks her to introduce herself and she starts with a bow.

"Hello everyone! My name is Jang Wonyoung. It's nice to meet all of you!"

The simps admire her and the jocks in the would give a wink at her. She gave a bright smile and a slight wave. The divas are threatened by her beauty.