Real Love Story (Chaeyeon x Reader)

Song: Suran ft. Crush - Love Story
Genre: Floofyyyy
Reminder: Just hear the song while reading😉

Third Person POV

Today is the day where a new trainee will start training in this company. This company manages groups like B1A4 and Oh My Girl. WM Entertainment. Lee Chaeyeon, a trainee from JYP has started working as a trainee here. Meanwhile, Y/n, a veteran trainee for 4 years is waiting for his chances to debut. Let's discover their stories...

Chaeyeon's POV

Today is the day. The day where I am no longer a JYP trainee but a WM trainee. I hope Chaeryeong's doing fine there. I entered the building and find my way to the CEO's room. I greet the CEO and I was explained about this and that. After that, I bid goodbye to the CEO and go to the practice room. When I entered I could see a lot of people looking at me and looked shocked.

All I could hear is...

"Is that Chaeyeon from JYP?"

"Whoa, isn't she from Kpop Star with Chaeryeong?"

"Damn she's gonna debut faster than us."

I looked around everyone and then bowed to them.

"Hello everyone! My name is Lee Chaeyeon. As you all know I was a trainee from JYP Entertainment. So I will look forward to practicing with you guys. Please take care of me!" Then, all of them come to me like I'm a celebrity.

"Wow, you're Lee Chaeyeon! It's nice to meet you! Oh my gosh, I was rooting for you back in Kpop Star." A trainee said.

"Oh really? Thank you for supporting me." But then I noticed only one person who is still practicing and didn't come to me.

"Who is-" Then a trainee cut me off.

"Let's sit down first." A trainee said.

I followed them and everyone back to practicing. I sit down and they start talking.

"I'm Lee Seunghyun and this is Cho Yeongin. We're a '01 liner."

"Oh really? Then I'm 1 year older than you guys. I'm a '00 liner."

"Oh gosh, Chaeyeon unnie! Can I call you unnie?"

"Sure why not?" I looked back at him again and asked them.

"And who is he? He's pretty handsome. I noticed that he's the only one who didn't approach me just now."

"Don't be fooled unnie. I... am not sure to talk about him but..." I was really curious about him and grab Seunghyun's hands.

"Ok fine. He's... been a trainee here for about 4 years. From what I heard, he was about to debut with B1A4 but the CEO changed his mind."

"But why?"

"I don't know the reason. He's completely pissed about it. I don't understand why he even chooses to stay here. He's also a '00 liner by the way." Then a voice of a trainee said...

"Guys, let's practice this song! It sounds very sexy and catchy. We should make a choreograph for this one." Everybody stands up and go to the trainee.

"Hmm... To make it easier let's divide groups. I will be with Junghwan and choreograph the first verse, Seunghyun and Yeongin could pair up and create the second verse." Who will I get paired up with?

"Y/n and Chaeyeon will choreograph the chorus. Chaeun and Jooyoung could add some details to the choreograph and also choreograph the bridge part. So let's do it!" Everybody finds their own space to create a choreography. They seem to get well with each other... except me and Y/n.
"Umm... Y/n ssi? It's Y/n ssi right?" He nodded.