Let Her Go (Hitomi x Reader)

Genre: Angst huhuhu😢😢😢

Third Person POV

You and Hitomi are happily dating each other for about a year and a half. You both are doing well with each other. No serious fights, no conflicts. Until one day...

Y/n's POV

I am currently going out on a date with Hitomi. We played games at the arcade, went to the amusement park, and even go shopping. We went to a restaurant to fill our empty stomach after all that activities.

"Babe, I'll go to the restroom first okay?" I nodded and she goes to the restroom. Then suddenly, my vision went black.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I opened my eyes and saw darkness. My hands and legs are tied up. Then a light flashes.

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled.

"Don't worry. You'll be safe. For now." The mysterious deep voice said.

"Who are you? Where the fuck am I? Where's Hitomi! I swear if she gets hurt I'll kill you!"

"Hahahaha that's so sweet of you. Don't worry, she's alright. For now. So, the reason you're here is... I want you to break up with Hitomi."

"Wait what? What the fuck are you talking about? No. I would never break up with her!"

"Ahh... of course, you would say that. But the thing is... I'm gonna kill her if you don't agree." Oh, you gotta be kidding me...

"No... FUCK NO! STOP PRANKING ME AND LET ME GO!" I shouted.

"Ooh boy... you think this is a prank? Try again. This ain't no joke. I'm giving you two choices. Let her go or let her be killed. Choices all yours."

Ohh fuck. Don't make me choose like that Saw film. Fuck fuck FUCK! I... I...

"I... I'm letting her go..." I cried after saying that.

"Wise choice. Don't worry, she's in good hands."

Once again, my vision went black. I opened my eyes and I'm in my bed. I got up and search for my phone.

I call Hitomi to know that she's fine. She answered.

"Oh hey, Tomi-ya. Are you okay? Where are you? Let's meet. I'm-"

"Forget it Y/n... I'm breaking up with you." She said. What the heck? What...

"Somebody sent me pictures of you sleeping with another woman. How dare you, Y/n? After all those things that we did together? Forget it. We're not together anymore. I'm hanging up. Goodbye."

"Hii-chan. Hii-chan! Hii-" She hanged up. I lay on my bed and cried. Why the fuck does this happen to me?

A few years later

I got up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and gosh I look like a chimpanzee. Look at my thick mustache and beard.

I grab a razor and shave it. I took a shower and then dress myself up. I prepare my breakfast and turned on the TV.

"Breaking News: A woman found dead stabbed in the heart a few times. Post-mortem shows that she's been raped before she was stabbed. The suspect is still being hunted. The victim was known as Honda Hitomi, 24, found by a neighbor when they wanted to visit her."

Tell me... Tell me what I hear is wrong. TELL ME WHAT I FUCKING HEAR IS WRONG! I grabbed my car keys and drove to her house.

Hii... Hii-chan... My precious Hii-chan... Isn't in this world anymore... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner.

I'm sorry that I don't even try to search and protect you. My eyes are blurry because of my tears until I didn't notice the red light.

Then, a truck came crashing to me... Tomi-ya... At least... Now I could be with you, right? Wait for me. I'll be there soon by your side...

Just a short story for our lovely Hii-chan. Damn this turned out dark didn't it? Well see ya guys!🙋🙋