I Confess (Sakura x Reader)

Genre: F.L.U.F.F (Listen to FT Island - I Confess while reading😆)

Y/n's POV

Miyawaki Sakura. The name of the girl I've been crushing hardly these days. Her big eyes, sweet smile, her cute aegyos. Every inch of her is perfect from the bottom to the top (little reference😏). Sigh, how can we even become bestfriends Kkura-ya? How did we even get to this point?

I'm currently daydreaming about her until someone had to fucking ruin it by throwing some freaking paper at me. I swear whoever threw that paper, his or her mom's a ho- Wait... Sakura threw it.

"Oi, what were you dreaming? Dreaming about Minju?" She teased. Well, I joked to her that I liked Minju even though I didn't. Well she's popular at school but I don't like popular girls. I prefer unpopular girls such as... my lovely Kkura. I thought about confessing to her. I think I'm gonna do it today. I can't stand it anymore. I knocked on her table and said...

"Kkura-ya, let's meet at the rooftop later." I said. She made an okay sign and we focused back on studying.

...

I went straight to the rooftop and soon after she also came. She looked at me confused.

"So, what do you want to talk about? If you're talking about how to get Minju, I'll try-" I cut her off.

"I want to talk about you." I said.

"W..What? What are you talking about? Don't joke around Y/n." She said.

"I'm not joking. I'm serious right now. Kkura-ya. This is gonna be a long speech but listen carefully to what I have to say to you, okay?" She nodded.

"Now... I confess my heart to you. Only God knows how my heart is crazily beating right now at the thought of telling you the truth that I've kept so preciously." She looked shocked.

"Today wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You are the one who made my yesterday, today, and tomorrow such a day that I wish never pass and I wish will always be special. I still remember the first time we met each other. You were with your friends. The day we first met, I was very awkward and young. But eventually, you came to me and we became close to each other. Just because I told you to trust me, you give your time to wait for me. I was happy by your actions." I paused for a second.

"At times I hurt you by mistake but you never once blamed me. 'It's okay, It's okay' you said. You gave me strength with your smiling and washed away all the guilt from my heart. Whenever I made you upset by saying I'm busy, you could have blamed me. But you said "Don't worry, don't worry" to me and you'd just believe me. I am so thankful for that." Suddenly, I feel tears coming out as all the memories passed by me as I was talking.

"I'm sorry... I... I think I talk to m-" She cut me off.

"It's alright. I want to hear more. Go on." She said. I hesitated but I continued talking.

"I selfishly hope that your heart will be the same forever to me. Thinking of it I want to try my best for you every day." I continued.

"All the memories we made. The times we cried and laughed. I'll remember them even at the moment I breathe my last breath." I said.

"But... have I told you I love you before? There's no other way to say it, other than those common words." Her eyes widened hearing I said "I love you" to her.

"I'll say it again, I love you. My heartfelt confession today, please never forget it. I love you Miyawaki Sakura." There was a short pause after a said that.

"Now, will you go out with me? Go out on a date being more than best friends... Will you?" I said.

 Then, suddenly she came closer and pull me in for a kiss. It was short but fluttering for me. She smiled afterward and said...

"Finally, you've said it. I've been wanting to hear those words from your mouth, you know?" I looked confused.

"Finally? Wait, you... You also had a crush on me and I didn't even know?" My eyes widened. She nodded then pouted.

"Hmm... How sad I was when I've been giving you signals here and there but you didn't notice it. You're so blunt. I've been giving millions-" I kissed her again but this time it was a bit longer than before.

"I'm sorry okay? Maybe it's because I was too focused on you until me myself didn't even realize that." I pinched her cheek.

"Anyways, you still didn't-"

"Hey, you really didn't notice that? You are REALLY REALLY REALLY blunt. It's obvious that I kissed you means I said yes."

"No not that. I mean you still didn't give back my crossword puzzle book. I want to play that."

"Oh sorry. I'm so sorry. Babe, I'm really- Uhhh... umm I mean Y/n I'm very sorry." She just called me babe. How cute.

"It's okay. Just say it. We're dating anyway. It's fine to use it, babe." I said.

"Oh right... I'll give it back to you later alright babe~" She said cutely.

"That's okay, my baby Kkura. Let's go back home okay?" I said and she nodded. We hold hands together coming back from school. I'm so happy that she accepted me as her boyfriend. From now on, just like I say, I'll protect her every day. I will never take back all my words, Miyawaki Sakura.