Pinocchio (Wonyoung x Reader)

Genre: Fluff
Reminder: Nothing to be reminded as this story is pretty sweet.

Y/n's POV

I am Choi Y/n. I have some type of specialty which I hate. And that is... the Pinocchio effect. Well umm... Short story simple, I was born with it and tried to find a cure but there's no cure to it.

My nose will grow longer every time I tell a lie. Some people look at me as a monster, some people look at me as a nerd and some people look at me as a wonderful human being.

I hate this at first and hate it much more now. I can do nothing about it. I am currently studying in class while waiting for another teacher to come in. Beside me is... Jang Wonyoung a.k.a my bestfriend... and yep my crush.

She's the only person who understands me and tried to help me with everything she could. I'm very grateful to have a friend like her and she's super kind.

Sometimes she could be the cutest person I've ever seen. I am so happy that she never gives up on me.

"Hey. Hey, Choi Y/n!" I snapped back to reality. I didn't realize I was daydreaming all of a sudden.

"Y-Yes? What is it, Wonyoung-ah?"

"Hey, you're daydreaming again. What are you dreaming about?"

"Umm, nothing. Nothing much actually. It's about our next subject."

"Oh well okay then." Then, she winks at me and made me blush.

"Wait you're blushing? Aww, my friend's blushing."

"No. I-I'm not blushing." Well, I shouldn't have said that. Should've kept quiet. Now I made it worse. My nose grows longer.

"Liarrrr." She chuckled. Soon after, the next subject teacher comes in and the lesson starts.

Throughout the lesson, Wonyoung and I are active asking questions while some other students are already sleeping or doing their stuff.

Then it was recess time. I go to the cafeteria to buy some food. Ahh, sausage bread and milk never disappoint me. Wonyoung suddenly comes and sits beside me.

"Y/n, let's go to the arcade after school." She said.

"Cool. Prepare yourself because I am going to beat you at those easy games." She scoffed.

"You bet." After that, we go back to class. On our way, I bumped into Bae Jinyoung. I immediately said sorry to him. But... I think sorry is not enough for him.

"You shouldn't just say sorry and leave like that. Do something for me."

"L-Like w-what?" I stuttered in fear.

"Let me punch you for messing my wonderful tidy shirts."

"W-What?" He immediately punches me repeatedly. Bruises and blood are all over me.

"Hey! Hey, knock it off!" A teacher said.

"What's the problem here? What's the commotion?"

"He pushed me all of a sudden and hurt me. So I fought back." I weakly stand back up and smiled. I can't believe he just said that.

"You think the teacher will believe you?" All of a sudden all courage starts getting into me.

"What? You're the one who started it first!" I glared at him.

"Hey, do you remember I have a Pinocchio effect?"

"Yeah what's wrong with that ugly thing?"

"You know if I tell a lie it'll grow." He suddenly realizes something.

"I just accidentally bumped into you a little and you grabbed my collar and punched me repeatedly you piece of trash."

"What the hell did you say! Teacher, this person is lying." Unfortunately, the teacher didn't hear his words and brought him to the principal.

Everyone gets back to class leaving me alone. I suddenly fall as my feet don't support me anymore. I'm running out of energy.

"Y/n! Are you alright? Please be alright. Please Y/n." Wonyoung said.

"I'm alright. I'm completely fine."

"How come you're alright? There's blood all over you! Oh my goodness look at those bruises." She starts to tear up. Looking at her, I start to hug her.

"I'm alright. Don't worry."

"I'm afraid you'll die." She cried.

"What's wrong if I die?" I joked.

"Then I couldn't tell you I like you."

My smile disappeared from my face. I'm flustered by hearing her words. Are my ears deceiving me right now? Did she really just say that?

"Wo-Wonyoung-ah..."

"Yes, I like you! Why? What's wrong with that?" She said as she wipes her tears.

"Thank you."

"What?" I crashed my lips onto hers. It was pretty short but meaningful. Luckily no one is nearby.

"Why would you do that?" She said as she smacks my chest.

"Hmm meaning that I accept you as my girlfriend?"

"R-Really? I'm your girlfriend now?" Her eyes widened not believing what she says.

"Of course, you little bunny." I hug her and we went to the infirmary to treat my wounds.

We hold hands going back to class and immediately lets go of our hands to not make it obvious we're dating now.

We go back to our seats and make poker faces even though our inner selves are extremely happy right now.

After school ended, we go to the arcade as promised. As expected, I won most of the games.

She pouted when she didn't win her favorite game and I was pretty sorry about that. I felt guilty and bring her to the ice cream shop somewhere in the mall.

I went back to the arcade and win her some plushies and then gave them to her. Her face lights up as she saw those plushies.

"Thank you, sweetie!"

"Yeah, you're welcome. Don't be pouty now. Let me order you our favorite..."

"...Mint choco ice cream!" She continued and we laughed a bit.

After we finished doing everything, we decided to go home. We go inside the bus and she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I caressed her hair. A few minutes later, we arrived at our destination. I wake her up.

"Wonyoung-ah. Wake up. We've arrived." We get down off the bus and walk to our houses.

We bid goodbye but something felt incomplete. We turned around and feel like we're thinking the same thing. We ran towards each other and kissed.

"Goodnight, sweetie!"

"Goodnight, little bunny." Then we entered our houses feeling extremely happy about today.