Bread Shop (Hitomi x Reader)

Genre: Fluff
Reminder: Short cute story

Third Person POV

It was like any other sunny day where Y/n is working at his bread shop. He starts his routine by cleaning his shop.

Every single day, there's always a lot of customers who visit his shop. His shop is famous in Seoul.

People love his bread because of the quality, the taste, and the texture of the bread. His bread is also affordable and it's just amazing. Then, somebody entered his shop.

"Konnichiwa!" It's her. Honda Hitomi. Y/n's regular customer.

"Hey, it's you!" He greeted her. She smiled and ordered her bread.

"Can I get two cheese bread and one black bean bun, please?"

"Alrighty!" Y/n gives her her orders and gave her one can of soda and a cupcake.

"Here's your orders, Hitomi ssi. Also a little service for you."

"Thank you, Y/n ssi!"

She flashed a sweet smile to Y/n which made Y/n blush. She didn't notice him blushing. Y/n developed a crush on Hitomi ever since her first visit to his shop.

He always liked cute girls with fluffy cheeks. That's just his type. After his work time is over, he cleans up and closes his shop. On his way home, he heard a girl's voice screaming for help.

"Wait... this cute voice... DON'T TELL ME IT'S!!!"

He rushed towards the sound and found a man who tried to rob Hitomi. Y/n immediately kick the robber and punched him. The pervert ran away leaving only the two of them.

"Are you alright, Hitomi ssi?" Y/n asked.

Hitomi is still shaking in fear. Y/n hugged her but she felt a little bit shocked.

"It's okay, it's okay. It's me, Y/n. It's me." He reassured her and hearing his name, she hugs him tightly.

"I... I... was almost..."

"It's alright. It's alright. Let's take you home now." Y/n takes her into his car and drives her home.

"We're here." Both of them get down.

Y/n and Hitomi go to her dorm. Y/n knocked at the door and it reveals a woman with straight long black hair.

"Oh my goodness, Hitomi!" She immediately takes Hitomi inside.

"Sakura... unnie..."

"What happened?"

"She almost got robbed by a robber and luckily I was there and saved her." Y/n explained.

"I told you to just stay with us." Sakura said. The other members go to the door and bring Hitomi inside.

"Thank you, sir, for saving Hitomi."

"No problem. Thankfully, I heard her scream. I was so worried."

"Thank you very much, sir." Y/n bid them goodbye and returned home.

Meanwhile, Hitomi is still shaking in fear about what happened.

"Hii-chan. Are you alright?" Nako said.

"That.. man... tried... to rob me... and somebody... saved... me.." She stuttered, still traumatized by the event.

"Unnie, where is Y/n ssi right now?"

"He went home. Why?"

"No-Nothing. I wanted to say thanks but he already left..."

"That's okay, Tomi-ya. Let's go to sleep." She nods and goes to sleep.