Just A Fan 3 (Hyewon x Reader)

"Hello everyone and welcome to today's show. I'm your MC Park Narae."

"And I'm your MC Cho Saeho. Welcome to Today's Hot Topics." They clapped and that is the start of the show.

"Today we will have a special 20-minute talk show with a guest that touched the hearts of all the people in South Korea." Narae said.

"He had gone viral through a very popular video which made us feel relatable with him. His speech made us realize that we should support our loved ones even though they are happy with someone else." Saeho added.

"Please welcome, Song Y/N!!!" Both of them said. You bowed at them and to the camera. You waved at the cameras in the room.

"Please introduce yourself, Y/N ssi." Saeho said.

"Ah yes, I'm Song Y/N that had gone viral over the past few weeks. Nice to meet you." (I'll start to change the dialogue type)

MC Narae: How does it feel to be here?

You: I'm glad to be on this show. It's my first appearance on programs like this.

MC Saeho: I'm sure you are new to all of these things so we'll help you out.

You: Ah yes thank you.

MC Saeho: So, we will react to the video that made our guest today become a national sensation.

They played the clip and to be honest, you were very embarrassed watching it.

MC Narae: Wow, your voice sounds great.

You: No, it's nothing. It's a low-note song.

MC Saeho: But the feeling you deliver through your singing is incredible.

You: Thank you.

The clip played until the part where you give your speech.

"Thank you for listening. And, even though our celebrity crush or crush doesn't know our existence, we should just support them with their own lives. We should realize ourselves and we'll deserve a better person for ourselves. God has written everything for us so, don't worry if we don't have any boyfriend or girlfriend now. I'm sure we'll deserve good things in the future. Thank you."

Then they cheered Kang Hyewon and you were a bit embarrassed in that video.

"Stop guys hahaha. She has someone else now."

They cheered your name and you bowed at them before going backstage. After the clip ended, both of the MCs clapped at you.

MC Narae and Saeho: Wow!

MC Saeho: Nicely spoken.

You: Ah, that's nothing. That's just an advice.

MC Narae: Ey, what do you mean it's nothing? You touched all the hearts of people in Korea.

You: I'm embarrassed now hehe.

MC Saeho: So that has been the viral clip. Y/N ssi, how did you feel after watching that video?

You: Ah... I'm really embarrassed. How did I not notice them recording me?

MC Narae: We have a few questions for you so we hope you answer as honestly as you can.

You: Y-Yes. I'll try.

MC Narae: When did you start becoming a WIZ*ONE?

You: I became a WIZ*ONE right after I discovered Sakura through their La Vie En Rose performance in Music Bank.