I Loved U II (Chaeyeon x Reader)

Genre: Secret...
Reminder: Hmm... Nothing hehe👀... (By the way Chaeyeon looks so freaking amazing with her short hair... Bye bye for now dancing hair you will be missed)

Chaeyeon's POV

I entered the class and smiled at everyone. I also looked at him. He looks very very shocked at me.

"Well, introduce yourselves."

"Hello everyone. I'm Hong Jooyoung. Hope we'll get along!" He smiled at them. I just now realized that he looks very attractive when he smiles.

"Ms. Lee Chaeyeon?" I snapped out of my thoughts. Everybody's looking at me.

"Oh hello everyone! I'm Lee Chaeyeon. I'll always be glad to help all of you!" I waved at everyone. He still looks shocked.

"Now go and find own seat. We'll be continuing our chemistry class." I go and find my seat while he seats beside Jowoon and Chaewon.

Y/n's POV

I can't believe this... Did she just... follow me to transfer to this college? This is fucking madness. Oh shit, she's a psychopath.

"Y/n. Are you alright?" Chaewon said.

"Y-Yeah... I guess..."

"Sigh, the famous feather goddess is here. And also the goddess that ruined my friend..." Jowoon said.

"Let's just focus on the class shall we?"

"I'll follow your command, sir!"

"Sir my ass... I'm about to be an Einstein after this class."

"I smell brags. Ooh, this person is bragging." I nudged him and we focused on the lesson.

"But don't you guys think she looks pretty with her new haircut." Chaewon glared at him.

"What? Oh come on. I'm just saying that she looks good. But not more than you. You're an angel and she's a goddess. Wait which one has a higher rank?"

"You better kiss her." And then I focused on the lesson. She does look beautiful with that new haircut. Wait what am I thinking?

Chaeyeon's POV

Throughout the whole class, I did listen to the professor and... steal glances at him. Sigh, why did I say that? He's actually muscular but I said he's skinny... Oh, I just wanna touch his body right now. His abs- Wait! This is not your main mission Lee Chaeyeon.

Your main mission is to apologize to him. You can do this! After the class ended, we proceed to the next class and coincidentally, we're in the same class. But this time, it's only him that enters the class. Jowoon and Chaewon are probably in math class.

I entered the class and sit beside him. My heart starts to beat faster. I keep focusing on the lesson. I tried very hard to not look at him.

"What are you doing here?" He said with a cold tone.

"I'm o-on this c-class." Oh gosh, why did I stutter?

"Can you sit somewhere else? I'm uncomfortable."

"Y-Yeah... S-Sure... I'm really sorry." I get up and sit behind him.

"Sit further from me." I obeyed and sit on the leftmost side of the class.

Then, I go to the cafeteria. I'm feeling really happy right now. But all of a sudden a person bumped into me. All of the food is spilled everywhere. I stayed calm and just go straight to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up.