Why Won't You Love Me? (Minju x Reader)

Song: 5 Seconds Of Summer - Why Won't You Love Me?
Genre: Angst
Reminder: Heartbreaking

Y/n's POV

I keep getting into a fight with Minju these past 2 months. We were a happy and lovey-dovey couple before but what happened...

Sigh... Right now, she's on a concert tour in Japan as a member of IZ*ONE. Switching into airplane mode again. We're not alright but I'll pretend.

I press my cheek against the glass. But just be good until I get back. I got a text from Minju. I saw her message.

"I'll be arriving later. Make sure to pick me up.😉"

Did she just... I think she's not mad anymore. I go to the florist shop to buy a bouquet for her and then just drive straight to the airport. I waited for her arrival for a few minutes.

Then I saw flashes from fans' cameras. I think they've arrived. I see the other members like Sakura, Chaeyeon, Yena, Yuri, and then lastly Minju and Chaewon.

I tried to go to her but there's too many fans surrounding them. They walk towards their van and then drove off. Probably straight to their dorm. I was disappointed a little bit because she couldn't see me.

I go to my car and drive to their dorm. As soon as I arrive I could see them getting down from the car one by one.

But I can't see Minju. Then I turned around and saw a black car near their van. Minju comes out from the car and a man also comes out.

Minju goes to him and... kissed him. It feels like the ground disappears. I tried to hold back the tears but I can't.

I get down from the car and slowly followed Minju and her... I assume boyfriend from behind. I took a peek and she kissed him again.

The other members cheered. But I accidentally see Chaewon and she also notices me. I hid back and lean against the wall. I could hear her words saying...

"Unnie, I think I left something in the van. I'll go check it first okay?" Chaewon said.

"Alright, be careful." Eunbi said.

I could hear footsteps getting closer to me. I slowly lift my head and see Chaewon standing in front of me. She grabs my hand and drags me outside.

"Y/n..." I could only be silent and cry.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I didn't know what has gotten into her."

"I wasn't a good boyfriend to her. I was a total jerk. A piece of trash. A stupid-"

"Stop it, Y/n! Please stop. I know what you feel right now." She hugs me tightly and I cried my eyes out.

Chaewon's POV

I hugged him so tightly and I also wanted to cry. Actually, I also like Y/n but Minju got him first.

I can't help but feel completely sad for him. I can't believe Minju did this to him. I can't stand him crying. It makes me very sad.

"That's okay, Y/n. Let it all out." After a few minutes, he stopped crying.

"Tell Minju... I'm still waiting for her in the house."

My heart hurts so much after hearing that. He... still loves Minju even though he saw all of it.

He walks heavily to his car and I cried seeing him like that. I get back to the dorm and Minju's boyfriend is on his way back to the car. I faced Minju and said...