Only Three Words (Yuri x Reader)

Genre: Fluff
Reminder: Enjoy. This. Story. (It's. Pretty. Short.)

Third Person POV

Yuri and Y/n are classmates and bestfriends. Every day they would always do some dirty challenges and some ridiculous challenges.

One time, Y/n had to lick the table and the chair for losing against her on the word link game. Until one day, Y/n started a new challenge...

"Hey, Yuri-ya. Wanna do some challenges? The loser will have to kiss their crush." Y/n asked.

"Haha. Bring it on, Y/n."

"Okay, this game is called 'Only Three Words'. So basically you're only allowed to say only three words. For example, I. Hate. School."

"Sounds easy. Let's see what you got."

"Alright. Let's. Start." Y/n started it first.

"Wanna. Go. Class?"

"Alright. Let's. Go." They both walked back to class. Their teacher hasn't entered yet so they continued their challenge.

"School. So. Boring."

"I. Know. Right?"

"Well. Can't. Avoid."

"Yeah. It. Sucks."

"After. This. Cafeteria?"

"Great. Idea. Bro." Then, their teacher arrived and they continued learning.

After that, it's recess time. They both sit facing each other.

"This. Bread. Delicious!" Yuri said.

"This. Milk. Too!" She said.

"Love. The. Foods." She said.

"Very. Very. Much." She said.

"Hey. Look. There."

"What. Is. It?"

Then, Yuri playfully places her hand on his shoulder while her index finger is pointing towards his cheek.

"Look. Over. Here." Y/n fell to her classic trap.

"Got. You. Good." She laughs and Y/n's mad.

"Aww. Come. On!" She sticks her tongue out.

"You. Little. Rascal!" He lifts her hand to slap her but stops it.

"You. Lucky. Shit."

"Thankfully. I'm. Nice."

"Else. You. Dead."

After that, they continued learning math and history. They both were pretty sleepy during those classes.

Y/n would steal glances at Yuri and she also did the same. The school ended and both of them walks back home together.

They took a bus to get home and sit beside each other. Yuri felt very sleepy the whole day and decides to sleep.

Watching that, Y/n puts her head on her shoulder. Y/n enjoys every moment and every second with her.

He actually developed a crush on Yuri after they became best friends. The bus arrived at a destination where Y/n was supposed to get down.

However, not wanting to wake her up and disturb her slumber, he decides to miss his stop. Just so he could enjoy the moment with her more.

After that, the bus arrived at another destination which is Yuri's stop. At the same time, Yuri woke up from her slumber.

"Hey. Get. Up."

"Where. Are. We?"

"It's. Your. Stop."

"Oh. Damn. Crap." She immediately exits the bus before it closes its door.

Y/n felt very sad because she didn't even say goodbye to him. Or maybe even thank you?

Anyways, Y/n goes down to another destination. He decides to use the taxi back home.

The next day

Another day. Another school. Another boring shits for Y/n and Yuri. Y/n wrote a short note for Yuri and threw it to her table. She grabs it and unscrambles it.

"Let's. Meet. Rooftop." Yuri looks at Y/n and nodded.

Timeskip

Yuri goes to the rooftop as told. She found him standing near the edge.

"Yah! Why. Call?" He turned around and walks towards her.

"Please. Listen. Carefully." She nodded.

"Yuri-ya. I... umm..." He took one deep breath and says it.

"Yuri-ya. We've been best friends for a long time now. And among the time we've been friends, I... developed an interest in you. I... like you, Jo Yuri. Will you go out with me?" Yuri's shocked by his confession.

"Y/n... I... I..." She backs off from him as she can't process what's going on right now.

"I. Am. Sorry." She said and runs away from the rooftop.

He was flustered and thought that he's been rejected. Yuri can't believe what just happened.

Her best friend has a crush on her? Definitely shocking. But looking back, Yuri had been helped by Y/n a lot of times in the past.

However, she feels normal about him. She can't believe herself right now. She doesn't know what to do.

So, the next day she skipped school. She doesn't want to meet him or face him. He also felt pretty lonely without her. He went to the cafeteria alone and go home alone.

The day after tomorrow, Yuri called Y/n to her house. Y/n wore a hoodie and a black tracksuit. Y/n arrived at her house and Yuri brought him somewhere else.

"Yuri-ya. Why are we here?" Y/n said as Yuri watches the beautiful scenery of the street lights.

"Dude. You. Lost."

"Uhh... umm.. well hehe..."

"Now. Kiss. Me." Y/n eyes widened at her words and she immediately pulls him to her and their lips touched.

"The punishment is this right?" Yuri said.

"Y-Yes..."

"Y/n... I'm sorry I just left and didn't show up the next day. That time, I didn't know how to react. Because my feelings towards you were normal. But now... I've made a decision. I love you, Park Y/n."

Yuri finally said it. Happiness is written all over Y/n's face. He immediately hugs her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Jo Yuri. I promise I won't ever hurt you."

"You've said it. If you broke it, I'll never see you again." The two savor every moment together while hugging under the moonlight.