Airplane (Sakura x Reader)

Genre: The title sounds cute so a fluff then...
Reminder: Enjoy😁

Sakura's POV

"Unnie, where's my controller?" I shouted.

"They're already in your bag." Eunbi unnie said.

"Thank you unnie!"

"Kids we'll get going now!"

We all got out of the dorm and go inside our van. On the way to the airport, everyone happily talked with each other.

Once we arrived, we were greeted by fans who took pictures of us. We waved back and smiled at them.

We made our way inside the airplane. My seatmates are Chaeyeon and Minju. While I was chatting with them, I heard someone talk.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to JooJoo HanHan VLog Time! We're now on an airplane for a trip to Japan. Hanjoo here is... *chuckles* What the hell are you doing?"

"Look at my finger art. It's damn hard to do this but I'm a genius so it's easy."

They continued vlogging and I found out that the guy who's holding the camera is very handsome and charming. Wow, his jawline is also perfect.

"Joohan, what are we gonna do in Japan? Tell it to our viewers."

"We're gonna have a great trip there. First, we're gonna visit Fukuoka and then go to Kagoshima. After that, we're gonna go to Tokyo to meet IZ*ONE!!! To be honest, I'm a huge IZ*ONE fan. I'm a WIZ*ONE. But Hanjoo right here is a ONCE so he's very disappointed with it."

Wait... Kagoshima? Tokyo? Kagoshima is my hometown and Tokyo is Nako's hometown.

"Who says! I love IZ*ONE too!"

"Really? Then who's your favorite?"

"Kim Minju. I love her visual and she's attractive in many ways."

"Ooh, this man has officially fallen in love with Minju. Then would you leave a video message for her?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Oh come on. She might not even discover this channel. Hahahaha."

"Fine. To Kim Minju ssi. I love how talented you are. I love your charisma on stage and I love everything about you."

"Ahh damn it the cringe... Anyways we'll be ending the vlog now and we'll continue later! Bye KkuKkus!"

He ended the vlog and they both looked very adorable doing it. All three of us just watch them doing the vlog. We chuckled looking at them.

"Minju-ya, you have a hardcore fan."

"Unnie, don't say that." We chuckled and we called them.

"Guys! Guys!" They turned and looked shocked.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo. Wah, it's really IZ*ONE!!!"

"Thank you for supporting us WIZ*ONEs!"

"You're welcome! If you guys don't mind can we do a vlog with you guys right now?"

"Yeah sure, why not?" I said.

"Thank you sunbaenims. Wait, can I call you sunbaenim *chuckles*."

"Yes, you can." He turns on his camera and starts vlogging again.

"Hey guys, welcome back to JooJoo HanHan VLog Time!"