Why Did I? (Yujin x Reader)

Song Description: A song about being cheated to someone you love.

J.M. - Why Did I? Lyrics

(Verse 1)
You are my sunshine
You are my heart
You are my bright light
That shines me up

You are my lover
You are my dream
You are my soul
You are all to me

(Pre-Chorus)
But when you found another man
You just left me alone right here
I was deeply in pain
And I was lonely

When all the things didn't turn right
You're slowly avoiding me
I felt the taste of betrayal
That you give to me

(Chorus)
Why did I love you?
Why did I?
Why did I give all my heart to you?
Why?

Why did I spend all my time for you?
Why?
Why did I love you?
Why did I?

(Verse 2 - Rap)
Yeah you are so undeniably beautiful
Baby I can't take my eyes off you
You're my sweetheart we won't fall apart
But right now why did I even like you from the start

You're the poison you poisoned me for no reason
Your sweet voices I'm sick of it I gave you choices
Is it me or him but you picked him
And you just go with him
You left me right here never looking back you did a sudden whim

(Repeat Pre-Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus)

(Bridge)
Why did I? Ohh
Why did I? [4x]

(2nd Chorus)
Why I am so foolish?
So foolish to love you
Why did I fall in love with you?
Why did I?

Why did I make mistakes?
The biggest mistake of my life
Why did I fall in love with you?
Why did I?

(Repeat Bridge) 4x

Why did I love you?
Why did I?
Why did I?

Y/n's POV

"Yujin-ah~" I called her name but no answer.

"Yujin-ah? Ahn Yujin-"

I hear moaning sounds coming from a room. I walk towards the sound and stop when I see her... kissing someone... Through the small little gap of the door, I saw... her... with someone else...

She saw me and looks shocked. With tears falling from my eyes I walk away from the house with my flowers and chocolates in both hands.

I just walk back home not using any transportation. As I'm walking somebody grabbed my arm. I turned around.

"O-Oppa..." I harshly pull away from my arm and keep on walking.

"Oppa I'm sorry!" Huh... do you think that's enough? I hear her running footsteps coming to me. And she... grabbed my arm again.

"Oppa... I could explain..."

"Sigh, no one would ever forgive someone when they saw their lover doing that with someone else."

"Oppa I-"

"Miss, do you know me? I'm sorry but I'm tired. I don't want to talk with anybody right now. No one would ever care if I disappear anyways." I continued walking back home. After almost an hour, I arrived home.

I lay down on my bed while remembering what happened just now. Why? Just why? How dare she do that?

If I knew she's gonna be like this from the start, I wouldn't be so broken like right now. Those promises that we made... were all bullshits.

Promise to each other that we will never break up? Bullshit. Promise that we'll love each other forever? Full bullshit.

She broke that promise and I... felt very betrayed. I slowly close my eyes, letting all of the burdens out of my body. But then my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

"Who's this?"

"It's Minju." Minju? I look back at the username and it is her.

"Why did you call me?"

"I just wanna ask if you're okay. I heard the news."

"Ah... So? Why do you want to know if I'm alright or not?"

"N-Nothing. It's just... I feel bad for you. Yujin is my best friend and knowing she did that terrible thing to you, it's just... really bad."

"Is that it?"

"What? Y-Yes... I think."

"Then I'll hang up. Bye." I hung up and goes to sleep.

The next day, I woke up and checked my phone. It has some messages from her. What does she want now? I unlock my password and go to the message.

 What does she want now? I unlock my password and go to the message

Sigh... should I go... or not? It's... hard for me. Sigh well... I'll just go. I prepared myself and go to my destination. As I entered the cafe I could see her waiting for me. I go there and sit down.

"O-Oppa..."

"Let me speak. I'm just gonna let it all out. So that's the reason why... you're slowly avoiding me. Because you found another man. Just... why did I? Why did I fall in love with you? Why am I so foolish to love you? I... really made the biggest mistake of my life for loving you. Yes, I admit I'm lacking in many ways. But I tried my best to give you all I have. And what I receive back from you... is betrayal." I hold myself from crying.

"All of the things I saw yesterday, I'm gonna pretend I never saw it. And I'm gonna pretend... that you didn't exist in my life. So I'm just gonna say it and get out from here. Ahn Yujin, we're through. Bye." I stand up and then she grabbed my hand. I harshly pulled it away.

"Oppa. Just know that... I truly love you throughout the times that we've been together. I'm very sorry that... my feelings for you have faded. I'm so sorry for everything."

I walk out of the cafe and I wanted to go to the beach to soothe my heart. All of a sudden, it started to rain. Well... might just go back home then.

I put my hoodie on and put on my AirPods to listen to some music while walking. As I was crossing the street, I didn't notice that the light has turned red.

I saw a car coming to me at full speed and I closed my eyes... thinking that it's probably the end.

But then I felt a force pushing me and I fell. A honk was heard and I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw...

"Ahn... Ahn Yujin..."

Tears escaped from my eyes as I see her laying on the ground... with blood leaking out from her head... I crawl towards her and held her head.

"Yu-Yujin-ah... Why... Why would you do that?"

"Oppa... I... didn't mean... to cheat... on you..."

"Yujin-ah..."

"Take care... oppa..."

"Yujin-ah don't say that..."

"I'm... sorry..." Then, she closes her eyes.

"Yujin-ah. Yujin-ah, wake up. Please wake up! Wake up Ahn Yujin! Help! Help me! Please help! Call 911! Help!"

I just don't understand everything. Why? Why did she do that? If her feelings already faded away then why did she choose to sacrifice herself to save me?

Just why Yujin-ah? I should've been the one who's laying down on the ground. Just... why?

Hey guys I just want to say HAPPY 15K reads!!! 💕💕💕❤❤❤💖💖💖(Well technically now it's 16K but anyways) You guys are just wonderful and keep supporting my oneshots! See ya!