Vampire (Eunbi x Reader)

Genre: Mystery & Fluff
Reminder: You have to use your imagination for one part of this story...

Third Person POV

Eunbi is a human-turned-vampire who accidentally drinks her father's potion. Her trait is she would seduce the person first and then suck their blood out.

Her parents tried to find a cure but failed and died while trying to find it. Ever since her parents died, her personality is very dark and quiet.

She wouldn't talk to anybody in her school. If she's disturbed, she would find a way to revenge them. Everyone didn't know who killed them but they know that there's a vampire in the school.

Eunbi is also suspected to be a vampire but she kept quiet. Eunbi is very cold and arrogant. She wouldn't help anyone except herself.

Her schoolmates don't ever try to get close to her. One day, a student has been transferred to her school.

"Alright, kids. We have a new student over here. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

"Hello, guys! I'm Lee Y/n! I transferred from Hanlim Multi Art School. Please take care of me." He bowed to all of them.

Eunbi thought his personality is very bright and she found those who have that type of personality are very annoying.

"Okay, Y/n... uhh... you may seat uhh... beside Kwon Eunbi..." The teacher said nervously.

He goes beside Eunbi smiling widely. He sits down and looks at Eunbi and she looks at him too.

"I'm Lee Y/n. Nice to meet you." He said as he reaches out his hand for a handshake.

Eunbi ignores him and focuses back on the lesson. Even though she didn't reply to him, he still smiles widely.

A few weeks later

Eunbi starts to get very annoyed by his presence. He always tried to get to know Eunbi better but she gave a warning to him to not get too close to her.

However, Y/n is stubborn and keeps focusing on Eunbi. She becomes mad and after school ended, she brought him to the rooftop.

"Why are you bringing me here, Eunbi-ya?" He asked. She pushed him until he's at the edge of the rooftop.

"Hey, Kwon Eunbi! Are you out of your mind?"

"I should be the one asking you that. Are you out of your mind?"

"What? What did I do?"

"I already gave you a warning to not get close to me. Do you have a death wish? Haven't you heard the rumors about me?" He approaches Eunbi and she backs off.

"What the hell are you doing right now?"

"Don't you see I'm seducing you?" Y/n said.

"What are you crazy?" Eunbi pushes him but failed.

He grabs Eunbi and brings her closer to him. Their faces are an inch apart from each other.

"You're so slow-witted aren't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I love you, Kwon Eunbi." Hearing that word Eunbi's eyes widened.

"Do I need to repeat it?" Eunbi pushes him away and turns back.

"You have a death wish, don't you? Don't you know the consequences of being with me?"

"I don't care. Even if I'm gonna die while being with you, I still love you. Sigh, if you don't accept me this time, I'll wait for you until you say yes. I'll ask you again... someday."