Daydreaming (Eunbi x Reader)

Song Description : A song about liking someone and daydreamed about what could happen in the future with someone you like.

J.M. - Daydreaming lyrics

(Verse 1)
No one knows it
No one sees it
I would die for you
You can believe it

Your wonderful eyes
I am paralyzed
You're the most beautiful girl
I've ever seen in my life

(Pre-Chorus)
Because no one will believe it
That I'd do everything you want me to
And I will always be there
In your tough times just for you

(Chorus)
'Cause I'm daydreaming
Into your eyes
I could not escape this
How can I make it out alive

And I'm daydreaming
Into the night sky
Looking to the stars
Thinking about memories of ours

(Verse 2)
I wish that someday
You will notice me
But now I'll be brave
Just you and me

It's fascinating
Daydreaming
All the wonderful things
Can you imagine it

(Repeat Pre-Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus)

(Bridge)
We could be together for a long time
We could see what is in our minds
I wish you will be all mine
Because I can't hold it back now

(Repeat Chorus) 2x

Memories of ours (4x)

"Hey, wake up. Wake up! Y/N wake up! The class is about to start. Aish really..."

*smack*

"Ow!" The voice was heard in the entire class.

"What was that for?"

"Stop daydreaming and go wash your face. Teacher Han is here already."

"Fine..." He stands up and asked for his teacher's permission to go refresh himself.

He leaves the classroom and goes to the bathroom to wash his face. He washes his face and then looks at himself in the mirror.

"Look at you Lim Y/N. Would she even want to be with you? Plus, she already has one. Stop it Y/N." He shakes his head and wears his glasses before leaving the bathroom.

As he's walking back to his class, he sees a beautiful goddess walking with her friend. It's the one he's admired for such a long time. It's his crush, the one and only, Kwon Eunbi.

Lim Y/N is a nerdy kid who has a crush on Kwon Eunbi. Kwon Eunbi is the school's most famous queen and also most girl student's role model.

Her body is a highlight in the eyes of guys in school, but she has one of the biggest hearts too.

She helps people regardless of their profile. She excels at sports and is everyone's favorite. Including Y/N's favorite.

She's passing by him and Y/N's heart is fluttering. As he turns around to look at her again, an unwanted sight appeared in front of him. Someone walks to her and puts his arm around her shoulders.

Unfortunately, the one's dating her right now is the school's most famous bully, Han Seungwoo. Seungwoo is in a circle of a group of bullies which they named themselves VICTON.

"Hey, babe! Where are you going?"

"Oh Seungwoo-ya, I'm going to the teacher's office. Ms. Jung asked me for help."

"Ah really?"

The sight made him heartbroken and he walks back to the class with a heavy heart.

He returns to the class and sits down. His seatmate beside him knows why he got that expression on.