Puns (Wonyoung x Reader)

Genre: Rom-Com (a little bit of 4th wall breaking included)

Third Person POV

You and Wonyoung were best friends since you guys were on the same elementary school. So, you guys REALLY REALLY know each other VERY VERY VERY well (pun intended). But one day, you confessed to her and she accept it immediately.

She was very glad that you asked her out. You guys have been dating for almost a year and there's not even a single moment that you guys would fight seriously

 You guys have an enjoyable and fun relationship, so pretty much your relationship with her is very very strong. You are currently watching TV shows with Wonyoung. Suddenly, Wonyoung asked to play a game...

"N/n (Nickname), let's play a game." She said.

"What game Wonyo?" You said.

"A game of... PUNS!!! We'll do this for just one day. Bet you can't survive this game." You scoffed and glare at her.

"Hey, I'm the master of puns you know?"

"Then, let's start!" You nodded and continued watching TV.

"Ahh, I'm so bored." She said.

"Why? Are the TV shows no fun at all?" You asked.

"I REALLY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO right now.😉" She said and you understand it immediately.

"Seriously? Starting with the YG artists? Okay, fine then." You lay down on the couch and so did Wonyoung. You then grab your CUBE and play with it.

"Wonyo-ya, can you guess the exact amount of time I can solve this CUBE?" She wondered.

"Hmm, probably 2 minutes? You're a pro at this." You smiled feeling like you succeeded because she didn't know the joke.

"No. 4MINUTE." Then, she realized your joke.

"Ahh, right! Aight, you won that one fam."

"Told you I'm the master of puns."

"Aight I got one. What kpop duo is in the number between 12 until 16?

"Hmm... damn this is pretty hard. 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16." She laughed because you didn't get it. You repeat those numbers a few times but still didn't get it. You gave up.

"Alright I'll tell you. The answer is 12, 13, 14, 15& 16. Erase 12, 13, 14, 16. You said it on your first try."

"It's 15. What kpop duo?" You asked.

"Notice how you said 15 and 16 earlier?" You thought and realized it.

"15 an- OHH I GET IT! You slick. Inserting JYP artists on your riddle, huh?"

"Hehe."

"Wonyo-ya? Do you know what's Minju noona's favorite song?" You asked.

"Not really since unnie keep changing her favorite song. What is it then?" She said.

"Pentagon - Naughty Boy." Then you sang some lyrics which made her understand it.

"Okay okay. Pretty good." She gives a thumbs up.

...

It's dinner time and you both are at the dining table eating your food.

"Hey babe there's chicken. Want some ketchup?"

"Just give me sauce. Raw sauce. No ketchup, just sauce." You said and she immediately catches your pun.

"You slick!"

"Nah, I'm kidding. Gimme the ketchup babe." And she handed me the ketchup. Oh gosh... the taste of fried chicken never lets you down.

After you finished eating, you did the dishes together with her. Then, you sat on the couch still continuing your "pun battle" with Wonyoung.

"O'My look at those flowers. They have beautiful COLORS." She made a pun and you catch it.

"I think those flowers are really the HIGHLIGHT of this show." You clapped back at her.

"Okay there sir. I see you.😁"

"Hey Vicky? You miss Eugene?" You said in English.

"Of course, I miss her. So are the rest. I hope they spend their holiday well before our comeback." She replied.

"I miss seeing you on TV."

"Me too." She rest her head on your shoulder. Suddenly, her phone rings. It's a video call from Eunbi. She picked it up.

"Hi, unnie! How are you?"

"I'm fine here. I'm with the other members right now." Then it starts to get noisy. Sigh, NOISY*ONE is at it again.

...

"Bye unnies!" And she ended her video call after an hour.

"That was loud." You said.

"What can I say? We're NOISY*ONE."

"Now let's go to sleep. It's almost 10 pm." You said.

Damn that time is still early for me. I sleep at 1 am or 2 am.

"It's not nice for you, you know authornim?" Wonyoung said.

Wait what the heck? You guys can hear me?

"Yup. Well you better sleep early. It's not healthy if you keep doing that." You said.

Aight fine. Now shush and go do your couple things.

"Hehe, you suck authornim!" You both said.

You both as well.

"Such a mood ruiner." Wonyoung said.

"Anyway, let's just go to sleep." You said.

"But babe... I'm not going to bed tonight~" Another pun from Wonyoung.

"Using Yujin's lines, huh? Alright fine."

"Just kidding. Let's sleep." You both cuddled and kissed each other's forehead before going to sleep.

This is pretty weird and awkward... Anyways bye! See ya!🙌